Honored Contributor

Re: Perlier Event Offers 5/11

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I'm also going to try this eye kit $40

New! Perlier 2pc Black Rice Day & Night Set

797-645
Perlier 2pc Black Rice Day & Night Set

@Chi-town girl  I have been using the serum for a month now and really like it.  They had the 1.5 floz on special.  This set is very tempting!!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

$40

New! Perlier 3pc Honey Bath & Body Set with Tote

797-589
Perlier 3pc Honey Bath & Body Set with Tote

If I didn't still have an Original Honey and a Honey Orange set in my stash, I'd be interested in this kit.  Love the Honey's!!

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

797-645

@Chi-town girl  I have been using the serum for a month now and really like it.  They had the 1.5 floz on special.  This set is very tempting!!

@Pecky - yes, even with shipping fees, there are some good event deals.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

797-645

@Pecky   I got the same black rice eye gel on a special price in March.  I also started with the black rice hyaluronic acid serum at the same time. I'm liking both.   Fortunately I was able to put them on auto-ship and lock in the best prices on each.  Otherwise they are outrageous, IMO.  Just a heads up - Skip said the hyaluronic acid would be back in June.  I'm not sure if that means all of the black rice hyaluronic products or just the serum.  Time will tell, but I'm interested to see what he brings. 

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

$40

797-589

If I didn't still have an Original Honey and a Honey Orange set in my stash, I'd be interested in this kit.  Love the Honey's!!

@sueinsf - Here is another new honey item - not new formula, but new packaging and in some cases new sizes. 13 oz pump bottle!

New! Perlier Honey Miel Body Lotion

797-647
Perlier Honey Miel Body Lotion

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

797-645

@Pecky - during the show last night Skip mentioned the serum is for under eye and brow only.

This new set is for the entire eye - the eye contour can be use on eye lid. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

$40

797-589

@sueinsf - Here is another new honey item - not new formula, but new packaging and in some cases new sizes. 13 oz pump bottle!

New! Perlier Honey Miel Body Lotion

797-647
Perlier Honey Miel Body Lotion

Thanks @Chi-town girl  I did see it when I was scoping out products earlier.  I typically prefer body creams over lotions so this one won't tempt me.  But if you try it, let me know how it is!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I watched some of the late Perlier show. Some interesting new products/ configurations and good event pricing

This looks nice $30 and a very limited production due to the limited time Cherry blossoms are in bloom. Skip described the source of it being from Piedmont region of Italy 

New! Perlier 3pc Honey Cherry Blossom Set with Sponge

797-661
Perlier 3pc Honey Cherry Blossom Set with Sponge

@Chi-town girl - I just ordered this set.  When I divided the total cost by the number of pieces, it was drugstore prices so seemed like a good value to me.   

Honored Contributor

@JudyL - it sure is good value! I hope it's not an overpowering floral, but if it is and don't like it, I will gift it. I'm impressed with the number of new Perlier items/kits for this event and the corresponding pricing - some very good values!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for this alert.  I do love this brand and have so much put aside for potential gifts.  As well as Beekman and Korres.

My DD loves Perlier the best, so I think I will order something for her.  I like giving “just because” gifts, so always looking for    sales.