Trusted Contributor

Ive been watching. It's been so long, at least a decade since I've used perlier. I'm ordering Bath & Body products thanks to suggestions from my previous post.

I'm thinking of trying again-Black Rice, Royal Jelly; anything from those lines that's a must- I'm 60's, dry, meds, usual skin things as you age.

I saw Black Rice Hyaluronic Acid for $19, and there's more BR items, also Royal Jelly Creator, and Elixir.

All recommendations much appreciated.

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

Re: Perlier Deals

[ Edited ]

I found the HA Black Rice on ebay for $15. A good one to try HSN is 20. The Black Rice scrub is sold out on hSN.

Respected Contributor

Re: Perlier Deals

[ Edited ]

Wandering over to see the HSN price of Perlier *Double Latte* Love the stuff!

Honored Contributor

12% back from Top Cash Back

Honored Contributor

I have never tried Perlier. Wondered if they were as good as claimed. Well, most anything isn't as good as claimed, but wondered if they were any good.

Respected Contributor

I've used various Black Rice and Royal Elixir products, however the Hyaluronic Acid was one that did nothing for me and I returned it as I did the Royal Elixir Pearls of Youth (not currently available) and I return very very little. I did like the Black Rice Face Serum and Facial Scrub and a few of the Royal Elixir products but apparently not enough to repurchase (although I see the black rice face serum on special with a Black Friday price so may think about that). But I have also been trying a lot of other brands and products.

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddesswrote:

I have never tried Perlier. Wondered if they were as good as claimed. Well, most anything isn't as good as claimed, but wondered if they were any good.

@IcegoddessTraditionally I have liked many Perlier bath and body products over the years but I find Skip does overhype some products, particularly the facial products. But there are bath and body products he makes claims on as well that I don't necessarily agree with. A body mousse that hydrates for 48 hours after one application? Not on me!

Honored Contributor

I have been using the Perlier Arm Cream, it smells so nice and goes on so smooth, I use it all over, not just on upper arms.