Trusted Contributor

Their website states "NO animal testing'.  I cannot find anything else on the internet.  Anyone know if they,  or/ their parent company, are CF/not sold in China?

Still trying to find out about others:

Dr. Denese

Elysee

Eve Pearl

HeartCat Very HappyHeart

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Esteemed Contributor

I don't have the answer to your question, @skittles2.

I find it odd that it is never mentioned in a presentation, no matter what shopping channel, if the vendors products are cruelty free.  You would think they would shout if from the rooftops!  Maybe they are told not to mention it because not all products sold fall into that category and they don't want to draw attention to those that do animal test.

It really is a shame.  Maybe it would cause some of the testers to step up and stop testing!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

@skittles2- Try searching Leaping Bunny or Cruelty Free Kitty - you may find your information at these sites.

Trusted Contributor

@riley1 Hi,  just there, couldn't find anything. I wonder if they sell in China, that would at least answer if they aren't, of course if they don't, their parent company may.  

THXHeartCat Very HappyHeart

Respected Contributor

@skittles2- That's the same problem I was having with a lot of the brands sold on the shopping channels, Perlier, Elysee, Serious Skin care, etc. I just couldn't find anything on any of the sites that I use to find out if a brand is cruelty free. I checked leaping bunny, logical harmony, cruelty free kitty, etc, with no luck. Even went to some of the individual companies websites. Other than e-mailing them directly I didn't know what else to do. I just decided it wasn't worth the trouble and decided not to order from any of them. If they want my business they can make that info easier to find.

Trusted Contributor

@rnmom

Hi, I'm leaning that way too. I've talked to a few companies this week; they readily offered info, but some things were still unclear,  they didn't outright know a few things, had to check with someone and get back to me, or thought certain things were accurate but thing again maybe/maybe not,  

I just replied to my thread about Isomers, if some responses aren't clear or more detail isn't offered, it raises my suspicions.  

If a company is/isn't (whatever a customer is inquiring about),  they should be able to state policies without question and offer documentation.  

I'm going to try one more time to clarify a few things, then I'll move on to companies where they clearly state, through calls, their websites, or sending info to customers, in other words, proof.

And matching that up with CF groups, and hopefully we can be sure, even that may not be sure though.....if there's more we can check I'd like to be made aware.

HeartCat Very HappyHeart

Esteemed Contributor

@skittles2 - I thought you might be interested in this article from Cruelty Free Kitty regarding animal testing in China. There is also a list of companies that sell in China. 

https://www.crueltyfreekitty.com/cruelty-free-101/animal-testing-china/

There are lots of articles if you look at the toolbar at the top of their homepage and click on Brands that test..