Esteemed Contributor

I love Perlier.  I don't need anything in bath and body products at this time, but can be tempted. I see they have the 100-liter bath creams on sale this visit.  I usually buy one of those in October, but since I'm out of original Honey bath cream may pop for the big daddy bottle instead of replenishing with a smaller size. 

Respected Contributor

I would have liked to try the black rice 4 piece at such a good price but I had already ordered the Prai serum and creme the day before.

You can't buy them all can you!

Valued Contributor

@luvmyteddy4  Let me know what you think of the Prai serum please. I am interested

Respected Contributor

@sandylu wrote:

@luvmyteddy4  Let me know what you think of the Prai serum please. I am interested

I will.

Honored Contributor

I would never pay the regular price for it, but happened upon a TS at an increased size and spectacular price for the Black Rice Eye Serum a few months back.  I love it as part of my orbital area skincare. 

Trusted Contributor

Perlier had some really great deals and kits for their anniversary. Some of their kits with the totes were really tempting. However, I have enough products at home so I told myself no. 

Valued Contributor

I use Korres, Philosophy and Perlier. Perlier is my favorite. For me, Perlier has the best hydration, especially their Olive Oil line.  I always stock up whenever Perlier is on sale. Besides ordering from HSN, I frequently order directly from their website. Sign up for their emails for sale alerts. They have some amazing sales and reasonable or free shipping on large orders.