Honored Contributor

Wanted to let everyone know in case there is someone who uses the Perlier products that they are on HSN tonight, Friday, and tomorrow for their 25th anniversary.  They seem to have a lot of good deals too.

I've used some of their products and they are nice.

Respected Contributor

I used to get their huge tubes of honey body butters, the honey lavender was wonderful. Sadly I haven’t seen them for a long time on HSN where the sale prices were great. 

Esteemed Contributor

I used t like Perlier  years ago

for years now I favor Korres & DH favors Beekman, Korres 2nd for him

Honored Contributor

Thank you for letting us know.

I had bought the Perlier olive oil bar soap for years until they stopped making it. I will go looking and see what they have.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks.  I used to love Perlier until I discovered L'Occitane.  My L'Occitane store is within walking distance of my home which is a mixed blessing...

If you can dream it you can do it--Walt Disney
Respected Contributor

I love Perlier!  And yes, if you need bath and body products, they have great deals now (4 piece set with a tote for onl y 39.99).  I love the Imperial Honey, Shea Butter or the Olivarium.  I still have whole bunch in my closet, so I won't be purchasing this time around.  

Respected Contributor

I told myself that I didn't need another product. And I don't. But boy, I really wanted the Peony three pieces set. I caved. Peonies are my favorite flower, and that tote was too cute.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I used to love their shower gels - my favorite was peach. OMG the bathroom smelled so good after a shower. As a matter of fact, when we stayed at a B & B in Salem, MA I remember taking that shower gel on our trip and the owner of the Inn remarked how wonderful our bathroom smelled! A shame they no longer make it.

RICETTE NATURALI Perlier Fruit Gels Bath & Shower GEL 16.9 FL Oz for sale  online | eBay

I bought quite a bit when they used to be on QVC. Macy's also carried their line back in the day.

I was always a fan of the White Almond line. Still am, especially the hand cream.

Honored Contributor

I loved their products years ago.  It took me years to realize I have scent allergies and I had to give them up.  Sometimes reality has to hit you on the head.  

Valued Contributor

I discovered Perlier in Italy and love the brand! They have the mother's day sets now on HSN for sale in almost ever scent. $39.99 and it includes a little tote. I already caved bought 2. These make such great gifts!