Respected Contributor

Re: Perlier...3 Liter... HSN today's TSV

@kzjohnson wrote:

I bought the Snowdrop 3 liter 3 years ago.  I'm just finishing the last of it up in a soap dispenser.  The sent was different and very nice, but the body wash is nothing remarkable. 

My go to St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea butter in much more moisturizing.   And I can get 120 ounces of the for $25! Smiley Wink

I thought about the price and that I already have the Philosophy Lemon Creme and I cancelled and ordered the St Ives Oatmeal and Shea butter from Target for a lot less. 

Thank you.

Respected Contributor

@kittyloo  I so agree with you. I can't stand to use the same product for that long. I know someone who has used the same soap, shampoo, dishwashing  liquid, etc., for YEARS. Like 20. It just blows my mind. 

Honored Contributor

I find the idea of any body product that size horrifying! 

I enjoy buying & trying new products way too much to want a container large enough to last until the end of time... 

Respected Contributor

I can't fathom using a 3 liter size, let alone finding the space for it!  Even a 1 liter lasts me a good 2 years and I try not to even buy that size.  But I also like to have a bunch of scents open at one time and rotate.  6oz or 8oz sizes are really my preference.  Plus, I prefer to have a matching body cream.

Respected Contributor

I've never purchased this large container but I have purchased Perlier in the past and I don't think it's any more special than any other product you can find at B&BW or the drugstore.