Respected Contributor

Perlier...3 Liter... HSN today's TSV

Just thought I pass this along...

On HSN the TSV for today is the 3 Liter Bottle of "PERLIER" Bath & Shower Cream for $69.95.  HSN is also offering 4 flex pays  $17.49.  

I personally love the "Honey" and "Honey Orange".  Makes your skin so soft.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Perlier...3 Liter... HSN today's TSV

This larger size really does last a LONG time!  I'm still working on a White Almond (my favorite for fall/winter) from last year and already have a backup!

I used a Honey and Orange all Spring and Summer and it's only half used.  It really was delightful.  By the time I added up all I spend on body wash, the purchse really made sense.

I'm tempted now to try another scent!

Thanks for posting this.

Respected Contributor

I like Perlier's products, but I'm not falling into the trap of paying this price for a huge bottle.  Body washes are cheap to make. 

There's other brands just as good for a LOT less $$.

Respected Contributor

@Bellabutterfly wrote:

Just thought I pass this along...

On HSN the TSV for today is the 3 Liter Bottle of "PERLIER" Bath & Shower Cream for $69.95.  HSN is also offering 4 flex pays  $17.49.  

I personally love the "Honey" and "Honey Orange".  Makes your skin so soft.  

I also like the Honey Orange and have not used it for awhile. This is a great price.

Respected Contributor

I don't like their shower washes or their scents. 

Respected Contributor

i do not like these uber sized bottles of anything. Just the thought of using that same shower cream for a year plus gives me the shivers.

Not only do i like the smaller sizes, i always have 3 in the shower, that i rotate.

And that can be said for shampoo, creme rinse, or face wash as well.

rotate, rotate, rotate.

Valued Contributor

While I'm sure this is a very nice product I don't think this was a great choice for a special this gift giving season. Do you really want to give someone 6+ pounds of body wash as a gift with the recipient wondering if they got this because they smell...LOL? Most people also don't know the recepients preference in a scent and the person getting this will have this in their shower for almost a year! If you don't have this sent to the person you will have to carry this very heavy bottle and then have the person carry this very heavy bottle home if given at a party. A think a better way to have gone would be a sampler of body washes and body creams in different scents. 

This is over $80 with tax and shipping and even if if giving it to yourself it's just too much money for something washed down the drain, and too much of one scent you will tire of long before it's used up. Then there's the worry that the product or scent will turn before it's gone, especially if you rotate it with other products in your shower.

Honored Contributor

I bought the Honey last year. Still using it. I have been using Beekman soaps & use the shower gel here & there. I won't be buying another huge bottle as I prefer Beekman.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the Snowdrop 3 liter 3 years ago.  I'm just finishing the last of it up in a soap dispenser.  The sent was different and very nice, but the body wash is nothing remarkable. 

My go to St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea butter in much more moisturizing.   And I can get 120 ounces of the for $25! Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

I've enjoyed Perlier bath/shower creams/gels for many years.  My favorite is the original honey as nothing else I've tried leaves my skin feeling as soft and clean.  I also purchase the 3 liter of White Almond annually to use in my hand soap dispensers.  I adore that fragrance and believe it's quite kind to my hands.   Overall, this large size works well as I'm typically ready to replenish both when offered this time of year.