Respected Contributor

Re: Perlier 3 Liter Body Washes

@Carmie wrote:

I love Perlier, but that would be too much product for me.  I bought a few multi packs of the body washes to try different scents.

I couldn't use them fast enough and the smell got rancid.  I had to toss a few unopened bottles.  I don't think they have a preservative in them.  I prefer smaller bottles that I can finish before they go bad.

if you have a family that uses Perlier, that size would be great.

I agree that 3 liter size is just WAY too much for me.  But I have had Perlier in my stash for years and I have never had one go bad.  

Honored Contributor

Me too, I have gotten very good deals at Marshalls and TJ Maxx and kept them for years, never had one go bad, they are not Clean Beauty so they must contain preservatives. 

Honored Contributor

Looks like the ones left are Honey Matcha Tea, Tuberose and Macadamia Nut

Valued Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Me too, I have gotten very good deals at Marshalls and TJ Maxx and kept them for years, never had one go bad, they are not Clean Beauty so they must contain preservatives. 

@Shelbelle  you have seen Perlier products at Marshalls/TJ Maxx??? 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@CorrTor wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shelbelle  you have seen Perlier products at Marshalls/TJ Maxx??? 

Yes, body washes, liter sizes for $10, hand creams, etc, but it has been a long time since I have been in these stores.