Valued Contributor

Perlier 20th Anniversary At HSN

I watched Skip & Amanda this past weekend, and they promised, every month all year long, that they would have plenty of great deals on Perlier. They will have some of their products represented at HSN's Beauty Event this Friday January 22nd. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Perlier 20th Anniversary At HSN

I used to love their Honey/Royal Jelly Products!  But then I moved on to Philosophy Body 3 in 1 (Lemon Custard is my ALL time fav) Since Philosophy has changed so much I might have to move on after this big bottle is done! I may have to re-visit to Perlier!  Thanks for the lead!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Valued Contributor

This is a great time to pick up some Perlier (and Korres) during the HSN Beauty Event. Both lines hardly every offer free shipping and handling, which is usually pretty high because their bath and body product kits can be so heavy. 

Respected Contributor

i'm hooked on the perlier almond!

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @grammarqueen! Time for me to stock up on White Almond and also their Honey!

Esteemed Contributor

Jacie, I had been a regular Perlier Honey customer long before they came to TV shopping.  I jumped off of Perlier for a while a few years ago as I was hypnotized by Philosophy and some Korres for bath & body, but the past couple of years I have found my way back to Perlier.  The Honey lines are still my favorite, but I also like White Almond, Shea Butter, and SnowDrop.  To be honest usually I am not disappointed with Perlier when I step out and try something new.   

Valued Contributor

I recently started using the Perlier Honey Miel l Anti-Aging Body Balm. I am so pleased with this product - firming, moisturizing that lasts and creates a nice natural glow. I am also using it on my neck,decolette and lip area. It is a luxurious better than most product.
This is my first Perlier purchase and it won't be my last.