Honored Contributor

Perfumes found on YouTube. Presenters.

[ Edited ]

Got interested in perfumes again the other day, and looked up what's going on, on YouTube.  Holy smokes.  Blew the top off my head.  So many choices.  But I love to hear what these people say about perfumes.

I know each person can smell some, thing different, but to hear how both men and women are reacting to different perfume scents, is fun.

So if you need a new distraction for a few hours check it out on YouTube.

If you know about scents/perfumes, what is "garmund"??? Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: Perfumes found on YouTube. Presenters.

@qualitygal     FromWIKI:

One example of a gourmand scent is Thierry Mugler's A*Men.

A gourmand fragrance is a perfume consisting primarily of synthetic edible (gourmand) notes, such as honey, chocolate, vanilla or candy.[1][2] These top and middle notes may be blended with non-edible base notes such as patchouli or musk. They have been described as olfactory desserts.[3] They are also called "foodie" fragrances and can be both feminine and masculine.[1]

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@qualitygal     FromWIKI:

One example of a gourmand scent is Thierry Mugler's A*Men.

A gourmand fragrance is a perfume consisting primarily of synthetic edible (gourmand) notes, such as honey, chocolate, vanilla or candy.[1][2] These top and middle notes may be blended with non-edible base notes such as patchouli or musk. They have been described as olfactory desserts.[3] They are also called "foodie" fragrances and can be both feminine and masculine.[1]

Thank you!! So interesting!!

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal     If you are interested, DEMETER® has quite a few of these one-note fragrances.    (I like them in the winter time.)    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi 

Do you have a "clean/fresh" scent you like?

A romantic one?

Or any other you like a certain time of the year to wear?

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal      "Fresh Air"  by THE FRAGRANCE SHOP is a nice spritz for summer.      I also wear "Clover" by DEMETER in the warm months.  di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@qualitygal 

I adore fragrance but it is so different for everyone that I've never really thought about watching YouTubers specifically for perfume reviews. Some of my beauty YouTubers review fragrance now and then.

Honored Contributor

Gourmand is probably my favorite fragrance family but the problem with gourmand is that it doesn't have much of a scent throw... in my experience.