Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

One spritz MAY be all you need if it's a fairly strong fragrance and your skin holds onto it well. As with most things, there's no ONE right answer as to how many spritzes -- within reason and common sense, of course.

My preference is to spritz on the lower part of my body and the upper part (not near my face, though).

And right here in this answer lies the problem.

No. It's just that my answer was not simplistic. Much depends upon the particular scent and your skin's chemistry.

YOUR reply here makes clear the intended purpose of your thread, which I already knew based on your posting history. You don't want any opinions that might conflict with your black-and-white view.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@151949 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

What irks me:   Professionals (doctors, dentists, etc.) who REEK from what they ate for lunch....................

yep, that is terrible that doctors and nurses and other health professionals would have the nerve to eat during their somewhere between 12 and 24 hour work shifts. 

Strawman argument. I seriously doubt that anyone here would suggest that professionals whose work necessitates being so close to people forgo eating during the day.

But I surely do wish that my former dentist had either chosen less odorous lunch food or had thorougly brushed his teeth and used mouthwash. It was enough to make me gag. It is but one of the reasons he is my former dentist.

Exactly when in the 5 to 10 min of a lunch break are those nurses ansd doctors supposed to go and brush their teeth and gargle. I have already only gotten 5 min to pee once in an entire 12 hour shift. Your answer shows a total lack of understanding of the situations and extreme stress  these people work under.

Really? Well, okay, then, I'll play along. If you have only five minutes to eat, then choose foods that don't stink to high heck. It's not rocket science.

BTW, I think that that that previously mentioned former dentist of mine, who often dined out for lunch, had the two minutes it would take to swipe his teeth and gargle before coming into a patient's room.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

It's been 20 to 25 years since I used much perfume at all.  I occasionally sniff some of the perfumes I do have, but I just don't put any on me.  I'm not allergic to most of their ingredients, but many are and not indulging in scents is just one more common curtesy is most situations today.