Honored Contributor

Perfume.jpg

Lipstick.jpg

BathForQVC.jpg

Finally got these hung last week.  DH added the seahorse tonight and the bathroom makeover is complete. You've seen the blue wall with glitter.  When this little 60w bulb, that's in the picture above, is on it makes that glitter wall look 3D.  It comes alive!  Two things I love the most (outside of Vegas)...makeup and ocean views Smiley Happy (The brown frame picture is gone and replaced with the Tiffany photo).

Trusted Contributor

It all looks so beautiful! Heart

If you don't mind my asking, where did you get the gorgeous Tiffany picture and the lipstick picture?

If I had your bathroom, I wouldn't want to leave it! Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I absolutely love everything 🤗

Honored Contributor

@Toppers3 

Thank you so much!  I can (and do) spend HOURS in my bathroom.  It's spacious and I can watch (beauty) YT videos on my Google Nest Hub while putting my makeup or night face  on Smiley Happy

The lipstick, perfume and seahorse all came from Amazon.  If you like I can...well no I can't Smiley Sad  I'll be banned for life if I include another link).  I can send the title of the canvases.  You should be able to find them that way.

Honored Contributor

Re: Perfume & Lipstick

[ Edited ]

@Leggett28 

Thank you!  I wish a picture could do justice to the blue wall of glitter.  It's amazing!  

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm ,

Oohh yeah...

I forgot about that when I asked.

It's alright...please don't mention it. Heart

I understand about links, etc. 

Honored Contributor

Lipstick:

The Oliver Gal Artist Co. Fashion and Glam Wall Art Canvas Prints 'Lipstick Collection' Home Décor, 15" x 10", Pink, Gold

They have multiple sizes

Perfume:

The Oliver Gal Artist Co. Fashion and Glam Wall Art Canvas Prints 'Dawn Morning Bouquet Aquamarine' Perfumes Home Décor, 20x20

Multiple sizes

Honored Contributor

I love all of it!  So pretty!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I love all of it!  It looks fabulous!  As someone else said, I'd go in there and never want to come out.

Respected Contributor

@monicakm , looks gorgeous...I especially love beach painting.   I paint, and I've always loved that water view out of an open window...I might paint it for my bedroom,  or I'm thinking to paint a sunset...thanks for the great pics.