Honored Contributor

Perfect Smile Veneers for 14.99

New infomercial really cracked me up.  Reminds me of George Washington's primitive wooden teeth.  If anyone tries these, please report back. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Perfect Smile Veneers for 14.99

I had them.  Never again.  Ended up having to have all four top front teeth replaced with crowns.  My insurance only covered for regular crown work but because they were my top front teeth I paid extra to have special work done.  They were beautiful!

Honored Contributor

wow after I spent all my money on implants if I had only known
One size fits all, hmm sort of looks like the flippers that the girls in Toddlers and Tiaras wear.

I just watched the piece on You Tube, it is a plastic that conforms to your mouth, looks like trouble to me.

@sparklestar wrote:

I had them.  Never again.  Ended up having to have all four top front teeth replaced with crowns.  My insurance only covered for regular crown work but because they were my top front teeth I paid extra to have special work done.  They were beautiful!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

cool-animated-gif-003.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

If someone had really bad teeth....these might be nice for say a picture. They could have their place.

Valued Contributor

@depglass wrote:

New infomercial really cracked me up.  Reminds me of George Washington's primitive wooden teeth.  If anyone tries these, please report back. 

@depglass

washington
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Poor George....wooden teeth must have been miserable to wear, not to mention how porous wood could breed bacteria and bad breath ):

edited to add : Googled the subject, and read that contrary to myth, Washingtons teeth were actually fashioned from ivory.

Honored Contributor

I feel sorry for anyone with bad teeth.  If it helps someone, I won't criticize it. . . who knows? 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

I feel sorry for anyone with bad teeth.  If it helps someone, I won't criticize it. . . who knows? 

@Sooner   You are so right! Few can afford to keep their teeth healthy with prices so high.  It is really sad.