Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Can anyone share information on what this upcoming TSV will have and the price?

Honored Contributor

I'm going by memory, hopefully someone can confirm.  A bottle of pink clear and two bottles of polish, full size bottles.  It was around $38.

Valued Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I'm going by memory, hopefully someone can confirm.  A bottle of pink clear and two bottles of polish, full size bottles.  It was around $38.

Thank you so much. I hope the polish shades are pretty neutrals. The pink gel isn't my favorite.

I do like their crystal nail files.

Frequent Contributor
1 Pink nail formula
1 light pink nail polish
1 daily moisture
1 XL crystal nail file
1 nail clipper
1 cuticle pusher
1 manicure bag
$40
Respected Contributor
When is this? Thx
Valued Contributor

@  KrissieK wrote:
1 Pink nail formula
1 light pink nail polish
1 daily moisture
1 XL crystal nail file
1 nail clipper
1 cuticle pusher
1 manicure bag
$40

I really appreciate you taking time out of your Saturday to list these items.

Valued Contributor

Re: Perfect Formula TSV???

[ Edited ]

@Tigriss wrote:
When is this? Thx

It is this coming week. I think July 21, but someone in the know can say for sure.

Trusted Contributor
I'm considering this but I always use Seche Vite top coat so that my nails dry quickly. I'd love to try the TSV with the new color "blush" but wondering if the Seche Vite will alter the results of this. I can't imagine going back to blowing my nails my an hour until they dry.

Do the perfect formula nail polish shades dry quickly and are they truly one-coat?
Valued Contributor

@CAshopper2011 wrote:
I'm considering this but I always use Seche Vite top coat so that my nails dry quickly. I'd love to try the TSV with the new color "blush" but wondering if the Seche Vite will alter the results of this. I can't imagine going back to blowing my nails my an hour until they dry.

Do the perfect formula nail polish shades dry quickly and are they truly one-coat?

For me two coats is necessary, and the dry time is not much different than other polishes.

The polish does last, which I can't say about many other products I've tried.

Honored Contributor

Do they still use Formalin in their products, if so they are not 3 Free.