Frequent Contributor
Anyone try it? Did you like it? Does it really work as advertised?
Honored Contributor

Looks interesting but I don't think it's made for darker skin tones (women of color). On me it would have a white cast....titanium dioxide SPF does that on me.

Valued Contributor

I have tried this foundation. It's kind of fun to use because you can see an immediate match to your skintones once you spread it around. (It comes out white from the tube.) I liked the coverage and the cover, but it's pricey. I must say one tube has lasted me months.

Respected Contributor

interesting. I think I might try it. 

Valued Contributor

@nickycat wrote:
Anyone try it? Did you like it? Does it really work as advertised?

@nickycat —I have and I love it.  Works exactly as advertised. A tiny amount is all that's needed for those of us who don't want a mask of foundation all over.  It blends perfectly with my skin. Covers redness and other discloration really well.  No irritation to my somewhat sensitive skin. One tube lasts and lasts—I'm over a year now on one tube—so the cost is excellent in my opinion. 

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Looks interesting but I don't think it's made for darker skin tones (women of color). On me it would have a white cast....titanium dioxide SPF does that on me.

@SilleeMee  - It does appear that ladies that are very fair or light complexions will benefit the most.  I'm a medium and I don't know if I could wear it.   

Valued Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee  - It does appear that ladies that are very fair or light complexions will benefit the most.  I'm a medium and I don't know if I could wear it.   

@San Antonio Gal - I am light/medium skintone but a friend with very deep olive skin also uses Perbelle and loves it as well. It blends into her skin as well as it does mine.