Contributor

Peppermint Thoughts...

[ Edited ]

Philosphy's peppermint stick is one of my all time favorites.  Does anyone know why they only offer it in a 3 in 1?  I would be all over a scrub, body soufle, etc 

Also if Josie's Peppermint Bark is one of her most popular scents (i'm obssessed)  why has it not been offered in jumbo this year or at least the tsv??

Bring on all the peppermint!!!!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Peppermint Thoughts.........

Not sure about the peppermint.  But I received two separate compliments this week about how good I smelled.  I was wearing philosophy vanilla fig both days.  I do have the 3 in 1 (bath gel, moisurizer and sprtitz).

Esteemed Contributor

@8217

Totally agree about the peppermint scent!! 

Love Josie's body butter and wondered why she did not sell that scent this holiday season!!  She does have it in the Divine product.

And why doesn't Philosophy sell a body butter/glaze in Peppermint Stick???  I would love to have the duo - the 3 in 1 and the body lotion.....

Honored Contributor

You may want to try the Peppermint items from Bath & Body Works.  They have the body spritz, lotion and shower gel. 

Respected Contributor

I love peppermint too and my favorite scent is the Twisted Peppermint line from Bath and Body works. I didn't get any last year and I really missed it so I will definitely pick some up this year.