Respected Contributor

Peppermint Body Wash??

[ Edited ]

Anyone know of one other than Bath and Body Works or Philosophy?

I love Avons Vanilla Peppermint but apparently they are not selling it this year ( crying inside)

Softsoap had one in years past but i fine none anyplace I look.

Trusted Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

I love Avons Vanilla Peppermint but apparently they are not selling it this year ( crying inside)

I haven't seen any when I have looked. Cat Sad

I was hoping that Softsoap had a minty one again for this year, but I don't think that they did.

They have a nice berry mix for a seasonal shower gel for this year.

Trusted Contributor

Philosophy Candy Cane is a nice one.  Philosophy also has one that I really like called Peppermint Stick, but I'm not sure if that one's still around.

Frequent Contributor

Good question, I would also like to know Smiley Happy

I had the Philosophy peppermint body wash and lotion set a couple years ago

and it was so good, very true peppermint just like candy cane (not menthol at all)

I used to stock up when Bath and Body Works had their peppermint items, but the last couple years and especially this year it has been very disappointing.

I bought the peppermint hand soap and am thinking about returning it, it does not have a true peppermint smell like before, it is more like vanilla.  I also bought the shower gel and body cream,  I will keep it but will not buy anymore, there is just no distinction of the true refreshing peppermint it had when they first came out with it. 

I like the peppermint in the summer also, maybe even better than winter.  

Respected Contributor

@PinkSparkles wrote:

Good question, I would also like to know Smiley Happy

I had the Philosophy peppermint body wash and lotion set a couple years ago

and it was so good, very true peppermint just like candy cane (not menthol at all)

I used to stock up when Bath and Body Works had their peppermint items, but the last couple years and especially this year it has been very disappointing.

I bought the peppermint hand soap and am thinking about returning it, it does not have a true peppermint smell like before, it is more like vanilla.  I also bought the shower gel and body cream,  I will keep it but will not buy anymore, there is just no distinction of the true refreshing peppermint it had when they first came out with it. 

I like the peppermint in the summer also, maybe even better than winter.  

I agree very dissapointing. I remember when bath and body works had  the shower gel that was also a shampoo  that looked like the 16oz philosophy bottles and i loved those for they were very gentle but the new ones  are more harsh on the skin and burn your priates LOL

Occasional Contributor

Dr. Bronner's Peppermint soap (bar or liquid castile) is one of my favorites. SO pepperminty. It isn't moisturizing, so that is one drawback if you prefer a moisturizing bodywash.

Super Contributor

I believe Burt's Bees has a peppermint body wash.

Super Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

I really like Avon's Vanilla Peppermint body wash. One of my favoritesthat I use in the summer. Very fresh & invigorating.

Haven't bought Avon in a while. I'm glad I have a couple of these body washes left.

I'm crying with you kcladyz.

Respected Contributor

You might check out Archipelago Botanicals Morning Mint ( I think lots of places carry this brand, like Amazon, Ulta, Drugstore, etc)  There's a body wash, body lotion, body butter, hand cream & other items available in this scent.

Respected Contributor

@patheticcosmetics wrote:

@kcladyz wrote:

I really like Avon's Vanilla Peppermint body wash. One of my favoritesthat I use in the summer. Very fresh & invigorating.

Haven't bought Avon in a while. I'm glad I have a couple of these body washes left.

I'm crying with you kcladyz.

I just used up the last one of my stash. The vanilla peppermint was the best. i am so mad avon is no longer selling it. looks like softsoap is not making it as well. it is not on ther website