Honored Contributor

well I guess the whole cruelty free concern didn't last long. lol

Honored Contributor

@Toppers wrote:

@kcladyz wrote:

Anyone know of one other than Bath and Body Works or Philosophy?

I love Avons Vanilla Peppermint but apparently they are not selling it this year ( crying inside)

Softsoap had one in years past but i fine none anyplace I look.

I haven't seen any when I have looked. Cat Sad

I was hoping that Softsoap had a minty one again for this year, but I don't think that they did.

They have a nice berry mix for a seasonal shower gel for this year.

@Toppers- Softsoap DID make a peppermint body wash this year. It's called Peppermint Cream. I got it at Walmart. It wasn't with the regular Softsoap products. It was on the display with the other Softsoap holiday products. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Trusted Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Toppers wrote:

@kcladyz wrote:

I love Avons Vanilla Peppermint but apparently they are not selling it this year ( crying inside)

I was hoping that Softsoap had a minty one again for this year, but I don't think that they did.

@Toppers- Softsoap DID make a peppermint body wash this year. It's called Peppermint Cream. I got it at Walmart. It wasn't with the regular Softsoap products. It was on the display with the other Softsoap holiday products. 

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Toppers wrote:

@kcladyz wrote:

Thanks so much for letting me know! Heart

I looked at a couple of different Wal-Marts over in their Christmas/holiday sections, and I didn't see any.

I know that different stores have different selections, or even get items in at different times, so I will have to check again.

It's even possible that the stores that I shop at did have them, but that they sold out of that scent if it was popular enough.

Respected Contributor

@Toppers wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Toppers wrote:

@kcladyz wrote:

@gidgetgh wrote:

@Toppers wrote:

@kcladyz wrote:

Thanks so much for letting me know! Heart

I looked at a couple of different Wal-Marts over in their Christmas/holiday sections, and I didn't see any.

I know that different stores have different selections, or even get items in at different times, so I will have to check again.

It's even possible that the stores that I shop at did have them, but that they sold out of that scent if it was popular enough.

I went to two different walmarts in my area and none to be found  ughhhh  I caved in and ordered philosophy candy cane

Honored Contributor

Right now in my shower I have a bottle of Softsoap's Alpine Mint Frost that I bought at Walmart a couple months ago.   It is similar to Wen's Winter Vanilla Mint ... and I'm sorry I didn't buy two -- or three -- bottles!

Honored Contributor

I've been hoping for years philosophy would bring back the empowermint scent (not holiday mint-type scents).  They used to have one years ago that they supported by saying the mint scent would "open your eyes" in the morning and so on.  It was truly refreshing.  Not candy-like and not vanilla-like.  Just a good mint.

philosophy empowermint shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath

Image from amazon, but no longer available.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Valued Contributor

You may want to check out Ulta.com (or the store , if you have one near). They usually have seasonal scents in their "ulta collections" line. I think I noticed a peppermint stick smoothie. I LOVE the pumpkin seasonal, so I bet the peppermnt is awesome, as well. 

Respected Contributor

I found candy cane hand soap by softsoap  for 98 cents each at walmart. i purchased 3

Honored Contributor

Re: Peppermint Body Wash??

[ Edited ]

@kcladyz wrote:

I found candy cane hand soap by softsoap  for 98 cents each at walmart. i purchased 3

I love that hand soap. I bought more than 3. I'll just leave it at that-LOL. The body wash should have been right there with the hand soap.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

I'm using Softsoap's peppermint wash that I bought at WM.  It was on an end cap, not with the other body washes.