Frequent Contributor

Re: Pep 40 first impressions.

I received my order yesterday.

I used it last night. I detected no scent in mine. I was worred it was scented after reading a review but mine has no scent, thankfully.

I had to use several pumps to cover my face (I'm not a fan of the way you have to dispense it). It left my face a little white but it did eventually soak in. It did not at all sting or feel irrating. Nor was it greasy.

I used it alone with nothing else on top of it or under it.

I woke up this morning and my face is now brighter, very even toned (most even toned it has been in a long long time), plumper and softer. And no breakouts.

I have an eleven between my eye, well actually half of an eleven, just a 1 on one side and I am hoping this will help diminish it. Time will tell.

So far so good, acutally great!

Respected Contributor

After you have used it a while alone , you may like to use your favorite serum under it lightly , you won't need to use much of the cream at all , but every skin is different. I am not trying to conserve it , i just don't feel i need that much.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch So when you put sunscreen over it does it feel like ''too much''?

Esteemed Contributor

I'm on Day 2 and I only detect a faint scent. 

Personally, I like the way it dispenses.  No touching the whole jar of cream.

I'm going to be using it day and night during the winter.  It's so simple and does not leave my face sticky like many serums.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch So when you put sunscreen over it does it feel like ''too much''?

@Judaline I haven’t tried it with sunscreen other than the zinc oxide or titanium dioxide that’s in my foundation.  No problems there.  

Respected Contributor

My Pep40 arrived on Friday, October 20 after I had done my face for the day. So I have only been using it for about 3 days and love it. Too soon of course to determine what benefits I see. However, I have very dry skin and this product is giving me nice hydration. My 50th class reunion was this past weekend. I took a chance and wore it for the first time when I was doing my makeup for the reunion. My makeup went on very well. The product absorbed beautifully without sitting on top of my skin. I love the jar because I dislike open jars. So far this product is a keeper for me. Oh I also like the thickness as I like a thicker cream

Contributor

I ordered the pep 40 cream when it was first presented, received four days later and reordered the bigger size when it was presented.I ve used it as directed twice daily everyday since the first jar arrived...this goes on the skin smooth and sinks in rather fast....All that I have noticed so far is a brighter complextion and soft skin...my fine lines seem to be a little bit deminished but as for the few wrinkles I have around my eyes and a few on my lower jaw line and underneath my chin have not changed one bit.I gave up my deep wrinkle pro cream in order to buy this new cream and I think I made an expensive mistake! I was seeing improvement im my wrinkles with the DWP cream and the Age reset Serum..I will finish this last jar of Pep 40 and save my money  to go back to what was working for me.