Super Contributor

People - Why are you leaving comments in the reviews section of BE bareSkin Serum foundation?

Why are you gals leaving comments in the review section of the BE bareSkin Serum Foundation? And why is QVC allowing it? This is the place for your opinions, not the review section of products!

Super Contributor

Re: People - Why are you leaving comments in the reviews section of BE bareSkin Serum foundation?

Ugh! I dunno but I wish they mentioned which color Pam was applying since she wears Fairly Light in the original.

Honored Contributor

Re: People - Why are you leaving comments in the reviews section of BE bareSkin Serum foundation?

Crazy, isn't it? I saw similar stuff in what is supposed to be the Q&A section. I don't know whether they've deleted them or not.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Contributor

I just noticed that too and put it on viewpoints .. I thought you had to purchase the item and try before you could make a review!!!

Super Contributor

All posts are from people that haven't even tried it yet, since it wont ship until April!

Bikkie I think Pam was wearing Bare Linen (neutral).

Super Contributor

On 2/25/2014 softly09 said:

I just noticed that too and put it on viewpoints .. I thought you had to purchase the item and try before you could make a review!!!

Anyone can review, but they shouldn't even allow reviews yet since no product has shipped yet.

Super Contributor

I'm still on the fence of this product. I've ordered Bare Shell, cancelled, then Bare Satin, and cancelled. I can't decide if I should order before actually knowing what real users think of it. And I'm unsure of the shade to choose. I'm wearing Fairly Medium in Original right now, it sounds like Bare Shell = Fairly Medium, does anyone else think so too?

Honored Contributor

if you read "reviews" of almost any product on QVC.com or sephora or anywhere really, you will see stupid idiotic comments instead of reviews. I really wish QVC (and other sites) would remove these. They won't post all REAL reviews but they post this type of garbage? Frustrating.

Regular Contributor

I was wondering that same thing myself. Why would you do that ? You can post all that here. I ordered the Bare Satin but am not positive about the color. They really rushed through this and one can't possibly get a good grasp on the color. I did look at the video the other day but that was short and sweet also. I hope they show a detailed color explanation sometime soon.
Super Contributor

The presentation on Tuesday Night Beauty was at the end of the show and even more rushed. It's really annoying that they aren't spending any time presenting it. What the heck are they doing?