Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

Well, I was bored this afternoon, and truth be told my toes were starting to look like I was ready to climb trees. 

@QVCkitty1 

This made me laugh out loud. Thanks. A little humor goes a long way right now. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus 

@lulu1 

thanks for the tips.  I will try them.

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 

Funny that I had just sent a hello email to my hairdresser who is close friends with the pedicurist.

Told her that I knew the pedicurist would be looking for me since she had done my toe nails in January right before we left to snowbird in FL.  Well, when she nexts sees me I will be sporting my version of a French manicured set of toenails:  the arc is going to be coral instead of white, lol !

Kept up with the emoji while in FL though.

Know exactly what you mean about the body not being as flexible as it once was,  going on 76 !

Since we got back from FL, it has been an ongoing project: tearing up every room from floor to ceiling and vacuuming and wet dusting.  Some things have been " put away " never to be seen again, lol !!!

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor

02A28E5D-BD68-4442-8AC8-D68DFFBF8422.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

My heels are in bad shape.  I think I'll have to start working on my feet right away.  

I slather my feet in Vick's.  It leaves them soft with no cracked heels.

my podiatrist told me to use Vick's....i thought she was kidding! haven't tried it...cause i hate the smell..... 

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

02A28E5D-BD68-4442-8AC8-D68DFFBF8422.jpeg

@SANNA   That's just plain old nightmare material right there.