Occasional Contributor

You should never shave your face. I just have my hairdresser wax my face every 4 to 6 weeks. It is not a big deal.. . just like waxing your arms, legs or eyebrows.

Super Contributor

Many of us on this board shave our faces (there have been many threads on this topic over the years)and the majority have no problem w/ it .

Esteemed Contributor

I shave mine off, it takes about 10 seconds. It doesn't grow in thicker or darker either.

Super Contributor

I have shaved the sides on my face and under my chin it is so fine and white. or blonde.

Respected Contributor

Shave...Have been doing this for many years. No problems.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Super Contributor
On 9/26/2014 Laura Geller Beauty Team said:

What great responses! Another solution could be using a non-illuminating primer under-makeup to help smooth on your foundation over it. If you have dry skin, try our Hydrating Spackle Primer (or any of our Spackle primers). - Laura Geller Beauty Team

I don't know if the formulation has changed but I tried Laura's Spackle several years ago and found it to be very heavy and too shiny on my combo skin. I also didn't like the fragrance.

OP, I just take a small scissors and gently trim the small amount of fuzz on the sides of my face maybe once a week or once every two weeks. I'm lucky my fuzz is blond.

Valued Contributor

Get a finishing touch trimmer. They cost about 10 bucks and you can find them at CVS and probably many stores. I use one and it has been great of peach fuzz. For the stubborn hair, is use an epilator.

Super Contributor
I don't have fuzz, but I have a friend who shaves and has for years after reading about a model doing it to get rid of the fuzz on her face. She is 50 now and very attractive, no problems.