Honored Contributor

Re: Peach Under Eye Cream Brightener/Concealer

@danielsl wrote:

@SilleeMee and @Love to read 

Do you use the Brightener and the Neutralizer together?
If so, which order do they go on. Thank you.  

@danielsl 

No, not together. I use the Brightener mostly on the inner corners where it's the darkest and that's all I need. But sometimes I need the Neutralizer to even out the color under my eyes. I suppose you could layer them in either order. They blend fairly easily.

Contributor

@SilleeMee   Thank you. That's how I will try them!

Honored Contributor

@Quinny - I use the ULTA color correcting concealer in Peach.  I also have the Pink.  I've tried others and all settled and looked cakey.  So far, this has been fine. Little bit goes a long way. Just for point of reference, I do use it over eye cream and primer.

Esteemed Contributor

@Quinny  Becca Cosmetics is going out of business. The company will be completely shut down by September and they are no longer accepting new orders from their retail partners. If you do happen to find your favorite eye brightener somewhere you should stock up.  

For a comparable substitute, Bobbi Brown's Corrector would be my choice.  All  Corrector shades are either bisque-based or peach-based.  Since you know peach works for your concerns you would choose a peach shade in your skin tone range.  

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

I bought this a few years ago but it settled horribly in my "crinklies" on the top of my cheek bones.  If I can keep it off that area, it's great!  

A good brightener (but not so concealing) is Tatcha's "Pearl".  It will last a life time as you use the tiniest amt.