Trusted Contributor

Peach Under Eye Cream Brightener/Concealer

[ Edited ]

My longtime favorite Becca Under-eye brightener has been discontinued. Does anyone have a favorite peach under-eye brightener to recommend?  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Peach Under Eye Cream Brightener/Concealer

[ Edited ]

@Quinny  I've heard they're going out of business.  I'm sorry I don't know another product to recommend but have you thought to look on Ebay to see if anyone is selling the Becca product you like? 

Regular Contributor

They used to have it on HSN.  Mally did, but I haven't seen it lately.  Or you can do a google search.

Honored Contributor

I have also used Becca's brightener and I like it very much. 

This Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer/Brightener is also one I use and it's really one of my faves all around. A little goes a long way, very blendable, can be layered, doesn't settle and you don't need to set it if you don't want to. The consistency is like a thick foundation and it glides over the skin nicely. I use both the Brightener shade an also the Neutralizer shade. Stays on all day. Top-rated by thousands of people!

MAYBELLINE Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer,  Brightener | Shop | 99 Ranch Market

Less than $6 at Walmart.

Honored Contributor

@Quinny wrote:

My longtime favorite Becca Under-eye brightener has been discontinued. Does anyone have a favorite peach under-eye brightener to recommend?  

@Quinny   I can recommend several: I use the Bobbi Brown corrector, Trish McEvoy's Instant Eye lift  and MAC's Prep and Prime. My MAC shade is Radient Rose (good for fair through medium skin tones). It's a great corrector before concealer. 

Regular Contributor

I like the Maybelline Age Eraser, as well, and I use both the Brightener and the Neutralizer.  They work really well.

Valued Contributor

@Quinny 

Hi i have been using  the one by Pixi by Petra cosmetics for several years . I use their Brightening Peach . They also have Awakening Apricot for deeper skin tones. The pot is $12 .They have a website but also at Target . They are also cruelty free.

Correction Concentrate Concealer in Brightening Peach

Honored Contributor

I love Becca's too, but I think Bobbi Brown has something similar??

Esteemed Contributor

MILANI has a brightener. They have a peach and pink one.

Contributor

@SilleeMee and @Love to read 

Do you use the Brightener and the Neutralizer together?
If so, which order do they go on. Thank you.