Frequent Contributor

Peach/Orange Lipstick Recommendations

I am looking for a peachy/orange lipstick. I normally do not wear those shades in a lipstick but I have a few tops that are in that color range. I do not like a nude lip, it looks washed out on me. I like color on my lip. The few peach I have tried make me look like a corpse. I am cool toned and usually lean toward reds. Any recommendations?

Super Contributor

Re: Peach/Orange Lipstick Recommendations

I like Dynamic in Estee Lauder Pure Envy sculpting (I think you would like this) and Maybelline Peachy Scene...

I also like the Bare Minerals Moxie glosses and Laura Geller's Italian Marble in Riviera and Dolce.

MAC makes some nice ones, too...

Super Contributor

ssfbeagle, you can try Revlon lip butter in Tutti Frutti. I have it. It is wearable although I usually lean towards pink shades.
Super Contributor

I don't like the dark peach/orange shades but the one I like the best is by Revlon. Its in the black quilted tube thats a true peachy orange (not bright) called ""Peach 075"". Its very creamy with some shine but not a glossy shine. It more of a med. tone that won't wash you out but very pretty.

Contributor

I love NARS matte pencil Dolce Vita. The only downside is you have to sharpen it which eats up the pencil way too fast and they're $24 a pop. They really need to remake it into a roll up pencil. So for that reason, I'm on the hunt for a similar color and because I also love the Lipstick Queen I've been using Coral Saint as a replacement to wean myself off of NARS. Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

I agree Revlon Tutti Frutti, but I also love peach parfait. It's a pink leaning peach, and is a light-medium shade, but my goodness, it's gorgeous. I am light with blonde hair and blue eyes and I love it.
Valued Contributor

Another vote for Peach Parfait (Revlon Lip Butter)! It's beautiful on.
Super Contributor

On 6/13/2014 FUTURE said: I agree Revlon Tutti Frutti, but I also love peach parfait. It's a pink leaning peach, and is a light-medium shade, but my goodness, it's gorgeous. I am light with blonde hair and blue eyes and I love it.

I agree with peach parfait. Love it! I think its a universal shade too.

Regular Contributor

There's also the Revlon lip butter in Juicy Papaya, I think that's a little more sheer.

Trusted Contributor

I like MAC pro long wear in clingpeach. It's a true peach, though, not a peachy pink, so it is on the warm side. It's double-sided with a clear gloss to wear over it. You do have to reapply the gloss because as with most truly long wearing lip products, the formula can be a bit drying.