Super Contributor

What do you like and use in this line? She has lots of products. Does she have a kit?

Respected Contributor

Re: Paulas's choice top picks?

Paula's BHA 2% - has changed my skin - can't say enough good things! 

Respected Contributor

2% bha liquid, resist intense repair moisturizer with retinol, retinol booster.
Esteemed Contributor

I started using Paula's Chice about 3 months ago. I started with the 2% BHA liquid and from there bought the entire kit of "Resist" (for smaller pores and skin discolorations). Her products are amazing! My skin looks like I've had facials every day....so much better than any other line I've used. I would not be without my "go to" Skin Perfecting 2% liquid. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You sound as if you are considering trying some PC products for the first time. If so, while it's never a bad idea to find out others' favorites, what you decide should be based on your skin needs.

I'd suggest getting a feel for the four major lines she has that are geared toward different skin needs (although they do overlap, of course). Then call CS, which is superb, and ask for their advice. They will send you a bunch of samples, usually at no charge for a new customer.

I personally would go for different products rather than a kit. I like some products in one line and some in another. I will suggest that one almost universally liked product is her BHA 2% Liquid. She also offers variations on BHA, different strengths and textures.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

2% BHA liquid is great. Previous to this I was using the 1% BHA lotion which I also liked but I prefer the liquid since I layer other products. I also won't be without the Resist Antioxidant Serum and the Skin Recovery toner. I use the toner after cleansing as a way to add additional antioxidants and skin soothing ingredients. It also adds an additional layer of moisture.

Super Contributor

I love her Lip & Body Treatment Balm. It's so moisturizing to lips. Better than anything I've ever found at a department store.
Trusted Contributor

@Beautiful life wrote:

What do you like and use in this line? She has lots of products. Does she have a kit?

@Beautiful life, @suzyQ3 gave you some great advice. But I'll also add that besides the BHA's, I also like her 8% AHA gel. From what I've read, BHA & AHAs serve different purposes, the BHA's clean out the pores and the AHAs resurface the skin. I think they can be used well together alternating one at night and one during the day. Although the gel can pill a bit during daytime use, I notice that my skin has a nice tone & clarity about it and it is glowy when I use the AHA. So I do use both and I alternate them. Many people here on BB also love her Resist C15. So I'd suggest getting a sample of that as well. I don't tend to use her moisturizers because most of them have dimethicone in them & dimethicone & my skin don't get along very well. But if that was not a problem for my skin, I would definitely use her moisturizers as well.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Honored Contributor

I am 50+ with oily acne prone skin.

My Paula faves are: 

BHA 2% liquid and 9% treatment

BHA 2% Body Treatment

BP regular strength treatment lotion

Clinical Redness Solution

Trusted Contributor

I am going to try her 2% BHA and not sure if I should get the Liquid or Lotion.  Some of the reviews say the liquid is very thick and doesnt absorb well/quickly.  Since I will be using it in the morning and need to layer serums on top, I dont have alot of time to wait for long dry down times.  Any advice ??