Super Contributor

Has anyone tried Paulas Choice skin care? My stockpile of Serious Skin Care is about gone and i am looking for something new that does not test on animals. Thanks

Trusted Contributor

it's a good cosmetic company made in US

I had used her Ultra Light Daily SPF 30 until I found the Cle de Peau (UV protective cream SPF 50+)

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Respected Contributor

Re: Paulas Coice

[ Edited ]

I used to use a lot of Paula!s Choice products but in recent years I’ve moved on to other lines. However I’ve never found anything that works better for me than their Resist hydrating cleanser and BHA liquid(I use 2x wk).

Contributor

I have used it for about 2 years and it really helped with dry slpots and damage from too much sun.  I am 77 don'treally have  wrinkles, my combination skin is on the oily side.  I tried a few of her lines and the best one for me was the Resist.  I will stay with it .....Fan of her BHA liquid.

Honored Contributor

I dont find it to be anything all that special. 

Super Contributor

Thanks to all of you.

Trusted Contributor

@tempess @tucsongal Love her BHA liquid, on auto-replenishment for both this item and her Clinical Strength Retinol.  

Her BHA liquid is one of the most game-changing items I've ever used in my skincare regime. Been using for well over 8 years now.  Highly recommend!!

Trusted Contributor

@plc123 

I have always been pleased with her products. I would say they are the best I've used. 

Honored Contributor

@plc123 

I use her skin care line & love it.  From time to time, I'll incorporate other lines, but always use hers as my core products, mostly the serums, Vitamin C, retinol, eye cream & most recently her new CBD serum.  Great line!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

@plc123 wrote:

Has anyone tried Paulas Choice skin care? My stockpile of Serious Skin Care is about gone and i am looking for something new that does not test on animals. Thanks

I used her line a few years back. I didn't really see amazing results.

I currently use Dr. Paul Nassif's skincare line (HSN). He is leaping bunny approved and I love his products. You can keep things simple with the Pads, a serum and a moisturizer. Then jump in if you like what you see later.