Frequent Contributor

Love many of her products.  Rarely see her on the Q.  Wish she would have a TSV again.  Anyone know of any upcoming shows. 

Honored Contributor

I use Paula’s Choice, but I have found she has much better deals on her website plus free shipping.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

PC

Anyone else use her Skin Recovery cleanser?  I've been using it for years and recently reordered.  I swear the new bottle is different.  I've compared ingredients and I've looked at her website to see if anyone else has noticed a change.

It feels much thicker and it seems to rinse off more easily.  Not a bad change, but there's definitely a difference.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Frequent Contributor

I had a sample once and really liked it.  Not sure if it's the same.  I'm wowndering about her antioxident serems.

Frequent Contributor

beautybrowsing, I have used her serums for years. Her RESIST super antioxidant serum is, IMHO, her best. It contains the most stable form of Vitamin C, along with Vitamin E and Ferulic Acid. There is a version for oily skin, but it doesn't have the same ingredients as the original. Her other serums are very good as well. Keep in mind the RESIST super antioxidant serum is silicone based, so it has a lot of slip. If you aren't comfortable with that delivery system, you may not like it. Just choose based on what you need for your skin. HTH

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Thanks, love2laugh.  I think I would like that serum.  Hopefully, a mineral based SPF would glide over it well.  I remember that Paula used to have 25% of sales once in a while.  Would love to know when.  There is so much I want to try from her line. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Thanks, love2laugh.  I think I would like that serum.  Hopefully, a mineral based SPF would glide over it well.  I remember that Paula used to have 25% of sales once in a while.  Would love to know when.  There is so much I want to try from her line. 

@beautybrowsing, if you haven't already, sign up for e-mails on her site. You will get all the promo announcements. I haven't seen 25 percent discounts, though, in a long time.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor

I agree with suzyQ - I haven't seen 25% discounts on the site in a very long time. The most I've seen is 15%.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

I agree with suzyQ - I haven't seen 25% discounts on the site in a very long time. The most I've seen is 15%.

@Love2Laugh, I did use a 20 percent code about a month ago. But yes, I don't see them as regularly as before.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor

@Love2Laugh, I did use a 20 percent code about a month ago. But yes, I don't see them as regularly as before.

Rats! I missed that 20% one. I waited to order, and some how missed out on it. I can't seem to get the email from them. They say I am on the list, but I never receive emails from them. I have to lurk every couple of weeks, and if I miss it for too long, I miss those deals.