Valued Contributor

Paulas Choice or Isomers?????

For those of you that use these products, can you recommend which one you like the best?

Thanks

Beckyblu

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paulas Choice or Isomers?????

Lol, @Junker2327!  Surely from Paula Choice users will come a recommentation for their product of choice, and from Isomers' people - Isomers. Out of these two, my vote is for Isomers of course! But you see - I told you so! Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I have used both of these product lines, but not the same type of products, so it would be like comparing apples to oranges.  I will say I have been very pleased with seeing some visual improvements in my skin with Paula's Choice in a very short time of usage.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Junker2327 wrote:

For those of you that use these products, can you recommend which one you like the best?

Thanks

Beckyblu

I just would like to say, why don't you make your own choice trying a good special on both lines? Today is 24 hour long TTV on Isomers. This kit consists of several very good products and has everything you need (except facial cleaner) to experience Isomers, so you can see what it can do for your face, say over a month period. Listening to Manuela during presentations helps a lot too to understand the products. And when Paula will have a good deal on some kind of a kit - try it too! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Junker2327,

I would try them BOTH! But be sure to be consistent with using any product for at least THREE MONTHS. I use both lines. Different products address different issues.

For me the biggest downside to finding new products is the time it takes to see if they work. Many people give up too soon and this is a big mistake. Which ever you choose...stick with it!Woman Happy And good luck.

Respected Contributor

I have never used Isomers. You can use products from both lines. I like Paula's Choice hydrating mask for my dry skin. I would purchase one product from a line that addressed my skin concerns instead of a large kit of something I had never used. When trying new products or brands, it is good  introduce one product at a time to see how your skin responds and later add another.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Iwantcoffee wrote:

I have never used Isomers. You can use products from both lines. I like Paula's Choice hydrating mask for my dry skin. I would purchase one product from a line that addressed my skin concerns instead of a large kit of something I had never used. When trying new products or brands, it is good  introduce one product at a time to see how your skin responds and later add another.

There is no one product in any line in the world, that addressed one's skin concerns. When they'll come up with one, please let me know - I'll want it! Smiley Happy

Anti-aging skin care as it is today, consists of correct cleansing product, exfoliating product, serums and creams, retinol related product, some form of vitamin C, and sun protection product. They all address skin concerns and only together they work to produce - RESULTS.

Respected Contributor

ISOMERS!!

Respected Contributor

I've never tried Isomers, but I did order the recent Paula's Choice TSV.  This was my first PC purchase and I love it.  It has already made a difference in the appearance of my skin and I'll be ordering other products from the line.  I honestly believe that most skin care lines are good and you just just have to use them consistently to see the benefits.

Valued Contributor

Paula's Choice for me. Unfortunately, Isomers is yet to be reviewed on Paula's Beautypedia website, and I don't sink my money into any beauty products anymore until I know it won't eat my face off.