Super Contributor

Paulas Choice Shine Stopper...

Has anyone tried this? What do you think of it? How do you use it? I just received my samples and tried it over my bye bye under eye (I use as a light foundation). I tapped it in on my T-Zone with the IT flat top brush and I'm really liking it. I think I might even like it better than bye bye pores powder. I see on You Tube some use it as a primer and some use it over there makeup. I would love to hear what other people think about this awesome product.

Honored Contributor

Re: Paulas Choice Shine Stopper...

Yes,  I am on my second tube, I have combo skin and use it daily in the T Zone area. Directions actually say to apply over makeup, but I use it under my makeup.

Super Contributor

I use it daily, I mix a little together with my primer and love the results

Super Contributor

That's a good idea. I wonder how it would be mixing a little with foundation.

Valued Contributor

I love this product and have ordered and reordered several times.  Despite the fact I am 48 years old, my skin still tends toward the oily and shiny side.  I tap this product in after my sunscreen but before I apply my powder foundation (Clinique Almost Powder SPF15).  I find that the Shine Stopper also reduces the "drag" as I apply my powder foundation.  Sometimes powder foundations can be hard to apply over skincare and this product solves that problem.   My skin stays relatively shine free all day.  Highly recommend!