Valued Contributor

Paula's Resist Anti-aging foundation

I am getting ready to place an order this weekend and saw some of her new products on the site including the foundation, bronzer, and satin finish powder.

Just wondering if anyone has tried any of these products and if so, what your reviews are on them.

Thank you.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Paula's Resist Anti-aging foundation

Hello,

I have the new PC Bronzer, finishing powder, matte eye shadow palette, and just received the new mascara. I love the bronzer, it is a split pan and I also use it as eye shadow. The eye shadow palette is very very nice, silky shadows that are not overpowering, but very pigmented. I am still experimenting with them after 2 weeks. The powder is great, I use the brush she provides in the compact. The mascara is too new to really say if I like it or now, used the first time today. I say go for it, you can always return if you don't like anything.

Super Contributor

I haven't tried the foundation. I love, love, love the bronzer! Not muddy, buildable coverage and not sparkly. Truly looks like a nice, natural tan. As far as the finishing powder - it's just ok in my opinion. It's better than most, but I don't think it's any better than original mineral veil in my opinion. If you do buy it, know that it runs really light, so if you are in between colors, choose the darker. I agree with other poster that the brush in the compact is particularly nice!
Valued Contributor

Thank you for posting your reviews. I ended up calling them to inquire about samples of the foundation and the only 2 colors they have now in samples are the "0 and 2". She said she would give me a sample of each before I order a full size.

I'm just not sure either of those colors will work for me, but at least the samples will allow me to try it. I also ordered the bronzer and some other skin care things.

Hopefully, someone else will post any info they may have on the product.

Valued Contributor

I had this foundation when it first came out about a year ago. Unfortunately, the formula didn't work for me. I have very oily/combo skin and it just looked too dewy on me to the point of being greasy and it didn't have the level of coverage I wanted. It's good that they're sending you samples so you can at least try the formula. I am sorry that I don't recall which color I had but the color wasn't the issue for me. Let us know how it works for you if you get it.