Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone and Happy Holidays.  I remember when Paula's Choice was a topic of conversation on these boards.  I was checking out her website today and actually prices are not that bad compared to some lines.  Anybody still using and what are your thoughts about Paula's Choice?  Take care and enjoy your holidays safely.

Trusted Contributor

Hi!  I have been using PC for about a year and a half. I really love their products.  Their prices are very comparable to other good skin care lines plus they have sales all the time. I am on auto delivery for my products which gives me 15% off and free shipping.  Their customer service is awesome also. The reps really know the products and can help recommend a skincare program for you. Happy Holidays!

Valued Contributor

@naturalfan

Hi yes I started using her products a few months ago . I use her calm cleanser , azaleyic acid booster and her calm bha 1% exfoliate.  The highly recommended2% bha exfoliate was too much for me  .I have been extremely happy with her products.  Her prices while a little high are still  not outrageous good quality plus she always sales, coupons ,and gift with purchases.  Happy holidays 

Respected Contributor

I’ve never found a cleanser I like better and I still use their BHA exfoliant but I’ve moved onto serums from Timeless.

Honored Contributor

I used her 1% retinol for a few years until I switched to Retin-A. That 1% retinol helped prepare my skin for a higher dose of retinoid. I really don't think I could have done it without her retinol. It's a good one with excellent packaging and delivery system.

Honored Contributor

I have been using PC products for several years now. These products have helped my skin more than anything else I’ve tried over 50 years. Not every product worked for me, but overall, I am happy with the products. 

I started with the Clear acne kit. I used that for a few years with good results. I still use the Clear 2% BHA. It’s my favorite product. I also like the clay mask. I’ve recently tried and like the cleanser Unscrub. 

Honored Contributor

My DD and I use a lot of Paula's Choice products and like them all.  I use a Resist cleanser, day moisturizer, night moisturizer, and a BHA exfoliant.  My DD uses some of the same products I do as well as others and also her C15 booster, think that what its called.  Once I finish my current Vit C serum, I'm going to try Paula's as its less expensive.  We've been using Paula's products for years and will continue to do so.

Occasional Contributor
Ive used pc way back when before she came to qvc when she first started selling her products Her products broke my skin out so badly.ppl were saying that it will make ur skin purge or something like that but mine never stopped breaking out. I went back to my drugstore products and my skin got back clear again.
Honored Contributor

I believe a lot of people on the forums use PC.    IMO, her products are quality products with a reasonable price point.  I use the moisturizing cleanser and 2% BHA. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I believe a lot of people on the forums use PC.    IMO, her products are quality products with a reasonable price point.  I use the moisturizing cleanser and 2% BHA. 

I agree, @San Antonio Gal. For years I have used the 2 percent BHA, the RESIST

Advanced Replenishing Toner, the SKIN RECOVERYEnriched Calming Toner, and the SKIN RECOVERY Replenishing Moisturizer.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland