Super Contributor

Where is the best place to get PC? I am new and want to try some items.

I've been buying her products for years from her website.

Honored Contributor

I think most people buy from her site. Search Paula's Choice coupons to find 20% off & free shipping on RetailMeNot. I did not post a code or link so I think it's ok to post this.

Respected Contributor
I always buy direct from her site.
Honored Contributor

Especially since you are a new customer, I would buy from the site. You can peruse it to get some ideas and then call CS. They are the best in the business. They will help you make some decisions.

And because you are new, they likely will send you samples free of charge.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

Her site is terrific & if you have a problem, the customer service is great, as I can attest. Be sure to sign into the Beautypedia part. I have my personalized list on their for when I shop at the drugstore for items. I choose what she gives 5 stars to to put on my list. When I need something, my first stop is beautypedia to make sure it's on her list.

Trusted Contributor

Dermstore carries some of her items and they often have a 20% off sale and occasionally a 30% off sale.  Of course her site carries everything and she sometimes has 15% off, not sure if she ever has more than that.

Honored Contributor

@soonersis wrote:

Dermstore carries some of her items and they often have a 20% off sale and occasionally a 30% off sale.  Of course her site carries everything and she sometimes has 15% off, not sure if she ever has more than that.

Lately alot of the Dermstore sales are excluding Paula's choice stuff unfortunately. And yes she does do sales that are 20-25% occasionally but they are alot more rarely these days. I think a 30% sale on her site will be a very very rare thing these days, if not a thing of the past.

Honored Contributor

@soonersis wrote:

Always google "Paula's Choice promo code," and you will come up with some sites that will give you codes. I used one the other day for 20 percent off and free shipping.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

I noticed on her website today she is offering a FREE makeup palette with $50.00 and free shipping...I love shopping from her website.