Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@riley1 wrote:

@NickNack - Please reread what I posted:  After reading your post, I checked 3 sites and they still have PC as cruelty free.

I did not say they were not CF. Have a nice day!

@riley1   I should have notified you a different way.  I completely understood that you said you had checked two places.  I was agreeing with you.  I just tagged you because you had replied to the other poster.  I'm sorry you were offended.

@riley1   You were editing your post and I was posting the above at the same time.  I wanted to make sure you read my reply.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Contributor

Apparently people did not read my post correctly and jumped to a conclusion...

Or I did not explain myself completely....

Sorry that you may have misinterpreted my words...

I did not say that PC was no longer cruelty free!

Yes, Paula's Choice IS still cruelty free...

Anyone can google that and see for themselves...

My pont is that PC is owned by another company, not the founder  and that parent company may change that cruelty free  policy... 

I am merely suggesting to make an educated decision and find out who owns what  company and if you wish to continue using those products...

I  found the formulas have changed and I don't care for them anyway... 

A reason for me not to use the products...

Occasional Contributor
Paula has not owned her company in several years. Her prices are getting out of control. Yes she is CF. Her cleaners and moisturizers are just OK. Check out fourth ray beauty. Some great serums and such at great price points made in the USA and CF.
Frequent Contributor
When I read the post, I did not infer that Paula’s line was no longer CF. My inference was that since the company has been sold, who knows what will happen to all the best business practices. Just wanted to share that I did not read that the company was no longer cruelty free.