Respected Contributor
@HappyDaze wrote:

@I like celery wrote:

@HappyDaze  Can I ask what cleanser you use?  TIA 

@I like celery I use One Love Organics Cleansing Oil. It even removes my eye makeup with irritating my eyes and a little goes a long way. It is pricey but I always get it on sale for at least 15% off and it lasts me a pretty long time. It is just worth every pennny to me since it doesn't irritate my skin or eyes and actually removes all my makeup. I've been using it for about 3 years now. Fortunately it is still working perfectly fo me. I dread the day my skin decides to switch things up and it stops working because it took me sooo long to find my perfect facial cleanser! Hopefully that day never comes! Smiley Happy The PC cleanser I used to use was the Moisture boost.

Thanks, @HappyDaze .  My skin has always been sensitive, but it's also starting to become a little dry.  I tried PC Moisture Boost cleanser about a year ago, and it caused some irritation for me (probably just my super sensitive skin, though).  I can't seem to find anything that works for me.  The only thing I've been able to use without any issues is bar soap -- I know, I know.  Smiley Frustrated  I'm to the point where I'm afraid to try anything new because the irritation and/or breakouts that my skin experiences from most new products takes about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks to clear up!  I've tried a few cleansing oils, and had horrible reactions to all that I've tried (Tatcha, Josie Maran, and another one I can't recall).  I know you are very skin care savvy, and without really know much about my skin (other than it's sensitive), would you recommend I give  One Love's a try?  I haven't been to a Derm in a very long time, so I should probably make an appointment to discuss what I can do, but just curious what you might think.  Thanks, again.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

Can anyone code the number for the Paulas Choice TSV in July?

No, we can't do that. We tried and it gets poofed. Sorry.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Valstybaby can't post numbers bur if you google Blue Skies for me July 2016 TSV you will get all the info you need.

Thank you so much!

Respected Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice!

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Valstybaby can't post numbers bur if you google Blue Skies for me July 2016 TSV you will get all the info you need

Got it. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@Valstybaby. I just Google it and found the PC TSV.  Type in blue skies for me July 2016

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Valstybaby. I just Google it and found the PC TSV.  Type in blue skies for me July 2016

Thanks Trudey!

Frequent Contributor
Another PC fan here!! I love watching her videos and live chats - so informative and helpful!! I use PC almost exclusively except for my cleanser, retinol (and will switch over when I use this up) and my 4% hydroquinone. These products have made a huge difference in my skin!! I'm super thrilled and can't wait to get my niaminicide booster!!
Frequent Contributor

@momoftwo2007 What's included in her TSV that's coming up soon? 

Frequent Contributor

@Trudey You asked me which products I use. I use all the products in the upcoming TSV.  I started with those products. I could tell a difference the next day. Since starting out with those I have tried and added more to my regimen.  The upcoming TSV is an outstanding price. After getting started on QVC I then contacted Paulas Choice customer service. They have a much better selection than QVC. They are awesome about advising based on your concerns. I highly recommend Paula's Choice !! Considering all the money I have spent on products that don't work...I don't mind spending at PC because her products truly are working for me. I am so thankful that I have finally found a skin care line that works for me. I feel as though my "never ending" search has finally came to a happy conclusion.  Oh one other important thing to remember,,,although her products seem small for the price...they last a very long time. When it calls for 1 drop or 1 pump it truly stands up to that. It's amazing how a little bit can go a very long way. Hope I helped.

Respected Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice!

[ Edited ]

@cyw_3825  The TSV includes 2)4 fl oz Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquids, (1) 1 fl oz RESIST Intensive Wrinkle Repair Retinal Seum, (1) 1.7 fl oz RESIST Barrier Repair Moisturizer.