Honored Contributor

20 percent off and free shipping until June 21. Smiley Very Happy

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Woo-hoo! Thanks, SuzyQ3!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads-up. I need some cleanser.

Honored Contributor
Excellent I need more 2% BHA anti redness liquid and getting my sis the 7% aha product. Go through mr rebates ant get 5% cash back too-almost as good as the 30% dermstore had buwe couldn't use.
Respected Contributor

Thanks for letting us know. I have been waiting for a sale to order her weekly AHA.

Trusted Contributor

Whoohoo!Smiley Very Happy

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor

Good to know, thanks!!!

Super Contributor

Thanks for the info!!  I've been curious about trying some of her things so this was the nudge I needed!!  Hope I like them!......btw in un-related news...has anyone else looked at the emoji choices w/ this new format??!!!!  What the.....???!! They look like something from back in the atari days....

Honored Contributor

If someone has not yet tried PC but has been curious, now is the time to jump in.  Great customer service, fast shipping, and dependable products.  I really do like her cleansers.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Trusted Contributor

@dal wrote:

Thanks for the info!!  I've been curious about trying some of her things so this was the nudge I needed!!  Hope I like them!......btw in un-related news...has anyone else looked at the emoji choices w/ this new format??!!!!  What the.....???!! They look like something from back in the atari days....

Those emojis are not good. Woman Frustrated

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In