Trusted Contributor

Just looked at the travel size acne kit...it went from 13 dollars to 21 dollars!  That's a huge price increase!  I miss the olden days when her company was smaller and her line was more affordable.  I would love to see her have another TSV.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

Look around. There are almost always coupon codes for her website, especially through Retailmenot.  I have never ordered without having a code.  

But then, maybe that's why the prices have increased?   

Honored Contributor

I have noticed price increases for the last 2 years. I try to order when they have sales, but they are still expensive to me. I have decided to use up what I have, and then stop ordering everything except one BHA product that I never want to be without. I am really not sure how much her other products are working for me so this will be an interesting experiment. If my skin goes to heck, I can always go back to using PC products. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I often buy PC on ebay.

Contributor

Check on Zulily. You have to look daily, but her products have been on there twice in the past few months, and I stocked up. Not all her products were there, but the prices were outstanding. Some of them even came as a set of two. I received all of them sealed, in boxes, and they were all well within their expiration dates.

Honored Contributor

Yesterday I ordered from her site a few things I'm running low on.  She was having a 20% off sale, plus I went through eBates & got another 15% back.  That's pretty darn good!  She has sales often enough that I never have to buy my products at full price.

I never buy my beauty products from either Amazon or eBay.  The risk of receiving counterfeit products is too high.  I have no desire to save a few bucks only to risk potentially receiving a fake.  I'll wait for PC website sales & stock up.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Regular Contributor

Her prices went up ever since she sold the company. Also, they introduced a lot of products that she used to say were unneccessary when she started the company LOL... that's what happens when Corporate takes over.

Valued Contributor

SkinRX just had a 30% off sale and I bought two Paula's Choice products.

Respected Contributor
I buy her products too. Prices have gone up. I will buy when on sale now.The products are 👍. Especially her lip balm, BHA,glycolic cream and serum.