Frequent Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice or Osmosis? Any advice?

I looked up this line too-just a real quick look. The gentle cleanser has peppermint which I've always heard is not a good ingrediant,at least not for sensitive skin. I would be sure to check ingrediants before purchasing. Paulas products seem to have good ingrediants. In fact I just ordered some today after receiving advice from the wonderful ladies here!! By the way, he IS a real cutie!!!

Super Contributor

On 7/22/2014 Tsukiko said:
On 7/22/2014 MarenSeattle said:
On 7/22/2014 Mandy Moo said:

I looked it up and have to say...totally OT here but...the doctor is a cutie pie! Reminds me of Ryan Reynolds {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Well, I was going to do myself a favor and not even check it out lest I become even more overwhelmed and confused by all the wonderful products available. But now I have to go look!

ETA: Wow, you're right -- what a doll! He looks like he's about eighteen, though. :-)

Maybe you didn't see the video, he looks in his 40's-50's.

Haha! I did watch one and thought that you'd never know it was the same person. But if I had a killer photo like that, that's the one I'd use, too! :-)

Super Contributor

On 7/22/2014 mom2myboys said: Yeah-he is a cutie. My esthestician went to a conference and he was there-she said he is a cutie in person too!

I watched a vid and he seems sincere and pretty down to earth. Still digesting the energized water, though -- but hey, why not?

Super Contributor

I emailed to ask what the percentage of zinc is in his sunscreen -- I'm always on the hunt for the even more perfect sunscreen. I'll post what I found out, although I don't think many are as obsessed with the amount of zinc as I am. :-)

Regular Contributor

Hey, I love a good sunscreen!!

Super Contributor

Well, then, let me rave about my latest HG -- Supergoop CC. High zinc, BEAUTIFUL finish (satiny-not shiny) and I'd say medium coverage. I use it as my daily foundation now. They sell it here if you want to check it out, and you can read reviews on Sephora and Nordstrom's sites (maybe elsewhere, too). :-)

I'll definitely report when I hear back from Osmosis. i'm looking for the perfect tint-less sunscreen that isn't shiny (or expensive like my current Suntegrity) for days when I don't want to wear "makeup".

Regular Contributor

On 7/22/2014 MarenSeattle said:

Well, then, let me rave about my latest HG -- Supergoop CC. High zinc, BEAUTIFUL finish (satiny-not shiny) and I'd say medium coverage. I use it as my daily foundation now. They sell it here if you want to check it out, and you can read reviews on Sephora and Nordstrom's sites (maybe elsewhere, too). :-)

I'll definitely report when I hear back from Osmosis. i'm looking for the perfect tint-less sunscreen that isn't shiny (or expensive like my current Suntegrity) for days when I don't want to wear "makeup".

I'll take a look! I did the advance order for Josie Maran's TSV and it includes the SPF with tint so I am excited to try it too.

Occasional Contributor

I am going to have to look at that Supergoop CC. The other line that keeps tempting me is Lancer MD. I keep trying to decide if his products are good or just good marketing because they are definitely expensive. Has anyone tried anything from that line?