Valued Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice new face powder

@HappyDaze wrote:

Many of us have posted about her cosmetics before. I LOVE her eyeshadow palette- it is one of my favorite all time palettes. I also love her FANtastic mascara and it is my current HG. I also love the lipglosses she had a year or so ago- the pink one is one of my favorite all time pink glosses but it was only a limited edition set and hasn't been back. I was not a fan of her liquid foundation. It wasn't awful but just not as good as others I use.

I probably would not try this new powder foundation because I have one I absolutely love already. Perhaps if that one stops working well or changes or gets discontinued, I may try paula's if the reviews are good.

I hope eventually she comes out with an eyeshadow primer. That is one thing I am waiting for from her.

ETA: and I love many of her skincare products. I am a long-time customer of PC products!

HappyDaze, I agree with you about the FANtastic mascara.  It is my favorite and I just stocked up on 3 tubes.  I also love her matte eyeshadow palette which is no longer available.  The powder is a finishing powder, not a foundation.  I bought the previous version and had a hard time getting enough on my brush.  In the description of the newer version, it says it is easy to get on your brush and is silkier.  I think I'll give it a try with my next order.

Honored Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice new face powder

@laurelei wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Many of us have posted about her cosmetics before. I LOVE her eyeshadow palette- it is one of my favorite all time palettes. I also love her FANtastic mascara and it is my current HG. I also love the lipglosses she had a year or so ago- the pink one is one of my favorite all time pink glosses but it was only a limited edition set and hasn't been back. I was not a fan of her liquid foundation. It wasn't awful but just not as good as others I use.

I probably would not try this new powder foundation because I have one I absolutely love already. Perhaps if that one stops working well or changes or gets discontinued, I may try paula's if the reviews are good.

I hope eventually she comes out with an eyeshadow primer. That is one thing I am waiting for from her.

ETA: and I love many of her skincare products. I am a long-time customer of PC products!

HappyDaze, I agree with you about the FANtastic mascara.  It is my favorite and I just stocked up on 3 tubes.  I also love her matte eyeshadow palette which is no longer available.  The powder is a finishing powder, not a foundation.  I bought the previous version and had a hard time getting enough on my brush.  In the description of the newer version, it says it is easy to get on your brush and is silkier.  I think I'll give it a try with my next order.

@laurelei oh thanks for clearing that up- I misunderstood the email I got. I don't use finishing powders so I guess this will be a pass for me for sure, lol. I hope you like it and it works better than her last one!