Valued Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice has changed my life!!!

[ Edited ]

Agree on the great customer service. When I first  began using  Paula's Choice, actually used their online chat feature on their website. Its a box that says chat with a representative. A representative asked me a lot of questions and then gave a detailed list of what products may work, the steps on how to apply it, ingredients, everything. She then e-mailed me the chat so I would have a record of the products she recommended. Their customer service will direct you too the right products. 

Valued Contributor

I am so glad that PC is on the Q now.  I have been using her products for about two years, and find no reason to look anywhere else for my skin care.  After cleansing and toning, I use her 2% BHA Liquid and never skip a day!  I truly think it has refined the pores on my nose and the overall texture of my skin. (For those who have said it is too harsh, go to the PC website.  This product also comes in a gel and a lotion. I started out using the lotion...it is gentler I think.) Then I use a vit C serum and put on her Resist Super-Light Daily Wrinkle Defense Moisturizer (she was selling today) and her new Resist Eye Cream.  That is all I need before my IT CC cream. For people new to Paula's Choice.  You will never find a better customer care department.  They will answer any question. Go to the PC website and browse.  You can order samples of just about everything she sells and they aren't that expensive.  I buy the samples of the products I use, then take them with me when I go on a trip. They come in sealed labeled packets and I just toss them out after I use them....frequently getting a couple days from one packet.

Valued Contributor

I am getting ready to order her line also but don't know where to start. I know I want a cleanser, exfoliant, and a good moisturizer for sure but don't know what else to get.

Beckyblu

Trusted Contributor

@wvumountiefan I love it too.  I've hated experimenting with different brand...never repurchasing ANYTHING and always trying something new.  I love her acne products, as well as the 2% BPA.  I'm definitely going to be a repeat customer once I'm through what I have.  No need to keep shopping.

I do also love Bioelements Quick Refiner and will buy that forever...I have oily skin with large pores and use that a few times a month.  It irritates my skin at first from the alcohol but I wake up looking truly refined.  

Honored Contributor

@Junker2327 wrote:

I am getting ready to order her line also but don't know where to start. I know I want a cleanser, exfoliant, and a good moisturizer for sure but don't know what else to get.

Beckyblu

@Junker2327 call or email her customer service and tell them about your skintype and concerns. They are really good at helping you and often you can have samples sent to you before you purchase anything to try out first.

Trusted Contributor

@casiegurlxoxoI also have oily skin that breaks out and I use the BHA 2% gel but I'd prefer the liquid that is sold here on Q.  I also use her Clear salicylic acid liquid - I can easily wear it in the morning under makeup.  If you apply with a cotton ball you go through it faster, but if you put a few drops on your hand and spread it, it lasts a long time for me.  Months if I just use 5-6 drops a day. These two products are wonderful for my oily break-out prone skin.

I don't use day or night cream often, but a few nights a week I use Rosehip oil.  It does not make me break out at all, and I buy it at a local health food store for $10-15.  It does not cause me to break out like creams that contain dimethicone or other "cones".  Paula's choice moisturizers do contain cones, so I just void those products and stick with the liquids.  Good luck.

Honored Contributor

I also am a PC user.  Other than prescription strength Retin A, her products have done more good for my skin than any other prescription, OTC, online, or drugstore products. I like being able to sample products first.  I have not loved everything I have tried from her line, but no product works for every person. I have a few faves that I repurchase regularly.