Honored Contributor

For those of you who use PC toners, check your e-mail for a 25 percent discount code through April 9. You can also apply another code to get free shipping.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice Toners sale

Thanks. I love the resist in the dark bottle. But I am deciding whether to repurchase it or try the olay botanical one at target. It's supposed to be moisturizing. I would rather get one at a store then ordering.

Regular Contributor

I still haven't found a decent replacement for my beloved Hydralight toner Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@MissSugarKane wrote:

I still haven't found a decent replacement for my beloved Hydralight toner Smiley Sad

@MissSugarKane, I hear you. I think they might working on bringing it back. But in the meantime, I was thinking of trying the Skin Balancing one as a substitute. I love the Resist toner for dry skin, but I also want a more "refreshing" toner, especially in the summer.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Regular Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@MissSugarKane wrote:

@MissSugarKane, I hear you. I think they might working on bringing it back. But in the meantime, I was thinking of trying the Skin Balancing one as a substitute. I love the Resist toner for dry skin, but I also want a more "refreshing" toner, especially in the summer.

Let me know how you like it. When I tried it years ago it irritated my skin and I think it was the Niacinamide in it. Since then I have comfortably been able to use other products with that ingredient so I may give that toner a try if they don't come back with the Hydralight before I run out of my last bottle. If they are really going to bring the Hydralight back I don't understand why it would take so long, it has a pretty short list of ingredients (which is one of the reasons I like it!).

Honored Contributor

@MissSugarKane wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@MissSugarKane wrote:

Let me know how you like it. When I tried it years ago it irritated my skin and I think it was the Niacinamide in it. Since then I have comfortably been able to use other products with that ingredient so I may give that toner a try if they don't come back with the Hydralight before I run out of my last bottle. If they are really going to bring the Hydralight back I don't understand why it would take so long, it has a pretty short list of ingredients (which is one of the reasons I like it!).

@MissSugarKane, for reasons I can't remember now :-), I decided to go with the Skin Recovery toner. I know it's not a particularly "refreshing" toner, but if I end up liking it, I can replace my Resist toner that I have always used in addition to our beloved Hydralight. The Skin Recovery is more economical than the Resist.

Either way, if they bring back Hydralight, I will probably get it.