Trusted Contributor

Hi All

I tried the tag function to have a sub-forum of sorts for Paula's Choice as this was a popular topic on the old Board. I hope I got it right. Cheers.

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Honored Contributor
Thanks! Can we subscribe or follow certain tags?
Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

HD, ChynnaBlue answered a question I had on the "Wenners, click on top tabs..." thread which may help answer how to follow tags. I haven't yet figured out how to subscribe to certain tags...yet.... Perhaps someone can help??? TIA

Respected Contributor
It looks like we are slowly figuring this out. Your tag worked here for Paula's choice. I guess it makes it easy for the posters to start their own sub forums. We can make one for Josie Maran, too. I know a lot of people wanted to start one of those.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:
It looks like we are slowly figuring this out. Your tag worked here for Paula's choice. I guess it makes it easy for the posters to start their own sub forums. We can make one for Josie Maran, too. I know a lot of people wanted to start one of those.

Yes, it sure appears that we almost all unanimously miss our sub-forums! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice Tag

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

I haven't seen a way to subscribe to a tag, but you can follow tags you've used from the tag cloud on your profile. I explained it in a few earlier posts, so I'm linkiing you back to one of those here: Link to earlier post.

Super Contributor

I'm a little lost on the new forums but I like the idea of being able to create your own tags.  I love Paula's Choice:-)