Respected Contributor

I love it.  Already my redness is going away and my skin is so clear.  I use the BHA in the morning and the retinol at night.  I was trying the Rodan and Field's Reverse regimen, but decided to send it back because it was too expensive for the amount of product.  The Paula's Choice TSV was a great price and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.  I'm glad I got it on auto delivery.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice TSV...review

I'm kinda sorry I didn't take advantage of this deal but I made a pact with myself that I wouldn't buy any more skincare stuff until I had used up my stash of Dr D.  I know that this TSV is still available but at a much higher price - $61, I think??  Wasn't the TSV price around $49?

Respected Contributor

@gonnab. The TSV price was $49.96.  I do think it is still a great value at the current price.  I highly recommend it.

Esteemed Contributor

I can't wait to order the seven piece resist kit. I think I need the AHA rather than the Bha. I need to use up what I am using. My skin looks so even with the PTR pads. But I want a entire system I knows goes together.
Esteemed Contributor

Question do you think the retinol in the tsv kit is strong enough or would you recommend the 1%
Super Contributor

gonnab wrote:

I'm kinda sorry I didn't take advantage of this deal but I made a pact with myself that I wouldn't buy any more skincare stuff until I had used up my stash of Dr D.  I know that this TSV is still available but at a much higher price - $61, I think??  Wasn't the TSV price around $49?

You can always take advantage of the many offers Paula's site offers. 

Respected Contributor

@ccassaday. I haven't been using retinol very long, so the TSV is a good start for me.  My skin is handling it just fine.  My next purchase will be the 1% Retinol and I'll alternate between the two.

Super Contributor

This kit was an amazing deal.  Nordstrom has the two BHA bottles for I believe $44 on sale right now for their anniversary, not sure what it is on her website.  I added it in with Dr. Gross's TSV with the Retinol and Ferulic Acid which was doing well for my skin, and the combination is already starting to help clear up my pores and improve my complexion, plus I love how my skin feels.  It'll take a bit to see what it'll do long-term, but I'm really hoping it clears up the acne I've been having lately along with working on some old melasma (Dr. Gross's products have helped that a lot).  I only wish the lotion had SPF, but my foundation does so I guess that's ok!

My skin's done fine with it, but I'm sensitive already when it comes to waxing and had a combination of a gentle wax and threading yesterday and that has my face mad, so I'll stop a few days prior before any waxing next time. 

Super Contributor

I want to add that I was using the BHA at night only and was pretty happy with the results. A few weeks ago I started using it twice a day and now I'm ecstatic with the results.