Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice TSV date changed

I agree that it was silly to have 2 BHA lotions in this set. Yes its a top seller, but like another poster said-they last awhile even with daily use so there is simply no need to have two. It would be a better set had one of the BHA's been replaced by either a cleanser or suscreen. I still ordered it, but I was confused by the inclusion of two of the same products. Hopefully Paula, or her people, peek at these boards and see that was a dumb move on their part.

Honored Contributor

I am still on my first BHA 2% Liquid bottle, and at this point, I think it's going to last longer than I will.

I love it, but I bet it's a fairly inexpensive formula, so maybe that's why the inclusion of two in the TSV.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

If I didn't have a teenager I would be upset about the 2 bottles of BHA. I wish they had included a serum or sunscreen. I ordered on auto-delivery but with future shipments only had 1 BHA and included another product. 

Hopefully she will have another TSV later this year.

Honored Contributor

Not that I need anymore skincare products (thank you Dimitri) this deal is crazy, stupid, good! Looking on her website it's like a $128 value (if I'm correct). I have never used any products from her line and am anxious to try them.I'm getting it on AD in case I like it.

Occasional Contributor

Agree the two 2% BHAs were probably included for price but with Paula's emphasis on sunscreen, one of her sunscreen should have been included. I use the BHA on my arms, though, so I can see myself going through it. It takes care of the few rough patches I get.

New Contributor

karin334 wrote-

If I didn't have a teenager I would be upset about the 2 bottles of BHA. I wish they had included a serum or sunscreen. I ordered on auto-delivery but with future shipments only had 1 BHA and included another product. 

karin, where are you seeing that future shipments would include 1 BHA and a different item?  Can't find this info anywhere!!!???

Trusted Contributor

Looks like a good deal, although I would have liked to try one of her sunscreens.  I would probably use the BHA on the body as well to use it up.

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LilMiss wrote:

karin334 wrote-

karin, where are you seeing that future shipments would include 1 BHA and a different item?  Can't find this info anywhere!!!???

@LilMiss Here is what the description says regarding the AD so not sure why the poster said what she did, unless she meant she wished it were only 1 and then a different product?

"From Paula's Choice Skincare.

• Each shipment includes two 4-fl oz Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid, one 1-fl oz Resist Intensive Wrinkle-Repair Retinol Serum, and one 1.7-fl oz Resist Barrier Repair Moisturizer; shipments arrive approximately every 90 days for one year
  • Each shipment will be billed separately at the above price, plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes, for as long as you remain in the plan; no obligation to continue the plan; cancel anytime."
Contributor

I think she meant she wished it had only one BHA in future shipments. Her wording is confusing but i'm pretty sure thats what she  meant

New Contributor

Thanks for the clarification! That's what I read as well Smiley Happy