Honored Contributor

Paula's Choice TSV date changed

[ Edited ]

It was listed in the Insider as being the TSV on 7/19, but according to my email with the Insider link, the date has been changed to 7/12.

"As an InsideQ customer, you can order it at the TSV price until 7/19".

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice TSV date changed

@KingstonsMom wrote:

It was listed in the Insider as being the TSV on 7/19, but according to my email with the Insider link, the date has been changed to 7/12.

"As an InsideQ customer, you can order it at the TSV price until 7/19".

Thanks IG!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Thanks @KingstonsMom! Heart

Trusted Contributor

thank you IG Smiley Very Happy

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

What's in it?  That's really exciting she's having a TSV.

Edit:  I found the info in another thread.  I will probably pass on the TSV, but I think it's a great deal for those who are buying.  I hope this will be one of many TSV's for Paula on QVC.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Frequent Contributor

What's the Insider? How can I get? What's included in the Paula's Choice TSV? Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

@cyw_3825 It's a magazine and I think you just need to request it via email from customer service.

i preordered the Laulas Choice TSV.  Two full-sized BHA 2% liquids, one full sized Reist barrier repair moisturizer with retinol (love it!) and one full sized Resiste intensive wrinkle repair retinol serum.  The 4 full sized items are $49.  I purchased on auto delivery.  The moisturizer has no dimethicone/silicone and is amazing light moisture.  Perfect for me.  The serum does contain silicones but I've used it a few times on my forehead and it hasn't caused me to break out yet.  I'm going to cautiously try using it on the rest of my face because it has made my forehead look and feel so smooth each morning after using.

Respected Contributor

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

@cyw_3825 It's a magazine and I think you just need to request it via email from customer service.

i preordered the Laulas Choice TSV.  Two full-sized BHA 2% liquids, one full sized Reist barrier repair moisturizer with retinol (love it!) and one full sized Resiste intensive wrinkle repair retinol serum.  The 4 full sized items are $49.  I purchased on auto delivery.  The moisturizer has no dimethicone/silicone and is amazing light moisture.  Perfect for me.  The serum does contain silicones but I've used it a few times on my forehead and it hasn't caused me to break out yet.  I'm going to cautiously try using it on the rest of my face because it has made my forehead look and feel so smooth each morning after using.

All of this for $49? Wow, that's a deal.  I had no idea Paula was on QVC.  

But -- why two bottles of 2% BHA?  

It's a good deal, but I'll have to pass.  The configuration just isn't what would benefit me.  

Honored Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

It's a good deal, but I'll have to pass.  The configuration just isn't what would benefit me.  

@Sunshine Kate that is kind of weird huh? One bottle of her BHA lasts me at least 6 months using it every day so two would be at least a year's worth of BHA all at once!  But it is an amazing price for the TSV if you use those products.

Respected Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

@Mrsq2022 wrote:

I would like to have a sunscreen instead Of 2 BHAs and one product with retinol at a lower price. I will pass on this kit.