Trusted Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice TSV date changed

[ Edited ]

I just checked my orders from Paula's website. The last time I ordered the 2% BHA was in January and my bottle  is only half gone. I only use every other day though

Valued Contributor

There's 2 BHA' s in the TSV. I bought it in March and am not even halfway through, so 2 would be way too much!

My ideal PC TSV:

Choice of cleanser (according to skintype)

Choice of sunscreen (according to skintype)

Skin Perfecting BHA 2%

Vitamin C serum

Niacinamide

Clinical Retinol 1%

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:

I just checked my orders from Paula's website. The last time I ordered the 2% BHA was in January and my bottle  is only half gone. I only use every other dat though

That sounds about right- halfway through after ~ six months using it every other day versus mine of a little over 6 months using it every day. That is a pretty good value out of that bottle I'd say!

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Jeannie29 wrote:

I just checked my orders from Paula's website. The last time I ordered the 2% BHA was in January and my bottle  is only half gone. I only use every other dat though

That sounds about right- halfway through after ~ six months using it every other day versus mine of a little over 6 months using it every day. That is a pretty good value out of that bottle I'd say!

Do you know the shelf life?  Goodness, it would take a while to get through two bottles!  Have to think up other uses for it

Respected Contributor

@Stargazer77 wrote:

What's in it?  That's really exciting she's having a TSV.

Edit:  I found the info in another thread.  I will probably pass on the TSV, but I think it's a great deal for those who are buying.  I hope this will be one of many TSV's for Paula on QVC.

I think that I read that this is her first TSV.  I haven't purchased it yet but will order it soon.  

Honored Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Jeannie29 wrote:

Do you know the shelf life?  Goodness, it would take a while to get through two bottles!  Have to think up other uses for it

If I remember correctly what they told me, the shelf life unopened is three years; once opened, one year. You can always call CS to verify.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Jeannie29 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Jeannie29 wrote:

If I remember correctly what they told me, the shelf life unopened is three years; once opened, one year. You can always call CS to verify.

@Jeannie29 @suzyQ3 yeah I am not really sure as I don't think I've ever asked or maybe I did years and years ago but don't remember since I hardly every stock up on her products since there are always good sales going so no need to really (or at leat there used to be way more and way bigger discounts then there are now- far and few between now).

For the BHA products that didn't work for me or I wanted to use up, I used it on my feet. It works GREAT for keeping your feet soft and supple. Remember to also use it on your neck and chest!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jeannie29, etc., I should clarify that my info about PC products shelf life does not include those products that have an expiration date on them, like her sunscreens. Also, her Vit C serum is also not included.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Frequent Contributor

@Jordan2 You will love it!!

Honored Contributor

@Jifner1956 wrote:

@Jordan2 You will love it!!

@Jifner1956 I hope so!