Honored Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice TSV - AWESOME

@Ethereal wrote:

Shiningstar,  I had rosacea in my middle years.  The WORST thing I did was use AHA on it.  Horrible result.

@EtherealBHA is actually recommended to use over AHAs for those with rosacea since it is more gentle than AHAs. It is BHA that is in this kit, not AHA.

With that said,@shiningstar I know some people with rosacea use the BHA just fine but others can't so it just depends. Not sure about the other products in the kit- hopefully others with rosacea can chime in on their experiece,

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@riley1 so glad you love it!

@KingstonsMom awwww Kingston! Heart

@Jifner1956 glad the kit is working out so well for you!

Frequent Contributor

I use the BHA on my hands and arm for age spots and am getting great results. The other 2 products I use both day and night.
Honored Contributor

I already own the 2% BHA, why would I want two more?  Poor choice of products for this TSV.  I'll use that word I hate to see on the forums - disappointed. 

Occasional Contributor

I have used her products for years.  This is a great deal!

Trusted Contributor

I've recently started using these items so I am really excited about the tsv.

But, I am not sure if I heard her and Leah correctly last night. I thought they said to use these products a.m & p.m. And to use the BHA before the retinoI . I had been using the BHA in the morning followed by the resist moisturizer and the retinol at night.

What and when is the correct order?

Honored Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

But, I am not sure if I heard her and Leah correctly last night. I thought they said to use these products a.m & p.m. And to use the BHA before the retinoI . I had been using the BHA in the morning followed by the resist moisturizer and the retinol at night.

@isaboo,

I thought you can use the bha any time, am, pm or both. Just depends on how your skin can tolerate it. I always use retinol products at night. 

Respected Contributor

I have this TSV( ordered early) and love it!! Already have seen changes in my skin. Great value!!

Valued Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

You can use it up to two times a day but its a personal skin choice, also it depends on if your skin is tolerant of x2 daily. Mine gets very dry with x2 daily. My skin responds better with once daily, in the AM. You can definitely experiment and find how it best works for your skin.

Trusted Contributor

I agree why double the BHA? I would have ordered but she missed an opportunity to add another product rather than doubling up. I wish she would have added something else to try. I won't be buying for this reason even though it probably a good value. Disappointed