Trusted Contributor

Paula's Choice Sunscreen Sale??

Has anyone heard if Paula's Choice is having their Buy 1 Get 1 Free sunscreen sale this year?  It's usually around this time.  I see she's having an anniversary sale, so maybe that will affect the sunscreen sale.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Trusted Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice Sunscreen Sale??

She did have a special for one day if you purchased $65 worth of products you got a free tube of sunscreen.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Stargazer77 I hope so! I usually stock up during that sale and then run low around the same time the next  year, just in time for the sale. 

Trusted Contributor

Update:  I called Paula's Choice and the customer service rep said they had a meeting and decided not to do the sunscreen sale this year, as they are trying other things sales-wise.  I'm disappointed.  The sunscreen sale was a fabulous sale.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

@Stargazer77 wrote:

Update:  I called Paula's Choice and the customer service rep said they had a meeting and decided not to do the sunscreen sale this year, as they are trying other things sales-wise.  I'm disappointed.  The sunscreen sale was a fabulous sale.  

@Stargazer77 well that is a bummer! I am glad I decide to get the Beekman duo sunscreen after all. I am going to give that a try. I still have one skin recovery spf left too. There is the 20% sale going on now but not quite as good of a deal as the BOGO!!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Stargazer77 wrote:

@Stargazer77 well that is a bummer! I am glad I decide to get the Beekman duo sunscreen after all. I am going to give that a try. I still have one skin recovery spf left too. There is the 20% sale going on now but not quite as good of a deal as the BOGO!!

@HappyDaze, have you tried the Beekman SPF?  I did buy three facial sunscreens from PC during the 20% off sale for DD (she graduated high school!) and I.  We'll go through a lot on the Grand Canyon raft trip.  Looking for a spectacular physical SPF for body.  Any recs?