Respected Contributor

Everyone using the 2% BHA liquid: I tried it and it was so sticky.  How do you get it to work with your daytime routine and not be sticky?  I heard it was so good but couldn't take the texture of it.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

Everyone using the 2% BHA liquid: I tried it and it was so sticky.  How do you get it to work with your daytime routine and not be sticky?  I heard it was so good but couldn't take the texture of it.

@Grouchomarx, I don't have that problem, but then I always give it at least ten minutes to do its job before putting anything else on my skin. It's the first thing I use after washing my face in the morning.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

The 2% AHA is recommended once a day.  I use it in the evening, in place of a toner as Paula suggested.  You can use it in the morning as well but I prefer just at night, more than sufficient and extremely efficacious.

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

I use the 2% BHA at night. 

Respected Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

Once I let it absorb for 10 minutes and then apply my other products, it's no longer sticky.

Respected Contributor
I have oily acne prone skin. Love her sunscreen.Doesn't ever break me out! BHA 2% another love. Many other things! Lip balm, stock up product!
It will be winter soon.
Well you get it, I like her products.
Honored Contributor

I’m a former PC skin care junkie, but recently I’ve scaled back on the number of PC skin care items I have used to try new items from another line.  However, one item that I really love is her eye gel.  It’s very light and doesn’t cause my eye make-up & mascara to smudge.  Her boosters are good too, some are better than others.  They Moisture Renewal & Hyaluronic Acid are really nice.  I also like the Vitamin C booster, although I’ve recently switched to another line for my Vitamin C serum.

6669180A-0367-44B4-BCA8-38C366C66EB2.png

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife  - what Vit C product did you switch to and how does it compare to the PC Vit C serum?

Thanks!

Super Contributor
Yes, really like skin cleanser for super dry skin and have used it for many years. Was looking for some travel size skincare on AZ* and saw that she has a set listed there for $24. That might give you a reasonable amount to sample. She offers sample size packets on her website but often you need more product to figure out if you like it or not.
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Good to hear from you!  I’ve been posting less these days, so I haven’t been keeping up as much as I used to.

I’ve switched to Josie Maran’s Vitamin C Serum.  I prefer it because it’s not sticky, plus it’s more hydrating.  I still have 2 bottles of PC’s Vitamin C booster so I’ll keep those as my back-up.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.