Trusted Contributor

Besides the 1% Retinol that she carries, and I heard is wonderfu,l (I just got it in the mail today) has anyone tried any of her other skincare products?  Do you like them?  Do they work? I just turned 60 and only have a few smile lines around the outside of my eyes and a few frown lines on my forehead. Other than that my skin is wrinkle free and I'm often told I look much younger than 60.  I'm interested in her anti aging products.  Thanks. 

Respected Contributor

I like Paula’s Choice 2% BHA liquid exfoliant.   I have really sensitive skin and cannot use any products with retinol but I can use this BHA product once or twice a week. 

Honored Contributor

I also use the BHA Liquid 2 percent -- every morning. I also use the Skin Recovery Replenishing moisturizer; and the Skin Recovery Enriched Calming toner, which I alternate with the Resist Advance Replenishing toner;

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice Skincare

[ Edited ]

Another vote for the 2% BHA Liquid. I also love the Skin-Smoothing Retinol Body Treatment for my neck and upper chest. I'm 65.

Edit to add- The Resist Advanced Replenishing Toner is wonderful.

Super Contributor

Her products are excellent!  Her 1% retinol is great quality,work up to once a day but buffer it with moistureizer at first and let your skin get used to it.  I also use the skin recovery toner( the calming one) all the time every day before my skincare no matter what. It really helps to buffer the skin or let the other treatments sink in. All her prodcuts are great, call her phone line and find out waht is best for your skin and what yoiu are looking for. 

Honored Contributor

Add me to the list of 2% BHA liquid users.  I use it every evening and it has really done wonders for my skin.

I personally didn't notice any difference with her Vitaminc C Booster, the Barrier Repair Moisturizer with Retinol or the Retinol Serum.  And neither her AHA or BHA body lotion did anything for the "chicken skin" on the back of my upper arms.  AmLactin is much better for me.  

Honored Contributor

Another 2% BHA user here. I actually prefer the version in her Clear Line. I have tried the other BHA liquids, but I like the Clear version best. 

I would recommend the entire Clear Line to anyone struggling with acne. Years of drugstore & prescription products, as well as Proactive, did nothing to help me. Her Clear line reduced redness & inflammation and the size, number, & frequency of my breakouts. 

Trusted Contributor

The Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid is my most repurchased product of all time. I've been using it since 2010 and the only reason I didn't before was because I thought Paula Begoun was a mad woman who didn't know what she was talking about. Her skin care line is excellent.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
Trusted Contributor

I couldn't agree with you ladies' who commented here more.  Her BHA 2% is a staple in my skincare - that and her 1% Retinol.  I too have been using it since about 2010 and regularly repurchase.  Highly recommend!!!

Trusted Contributor

Because I have such sensitive skin I cannot use AHA's or BHA's.